Welcome to the PBL: Battle Creek Knights

The Premier Basketball League (PBL) forum
admiral2866
Site Admin

Post by admiral2866 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:20 am

Hey balling 2008 from reading your post's you must be Logan V I am one of your former players. What the Knights ownership did to you was wrong you had a great winning streak going and a good record after reading what happen to you I could never understand why they did that to you. After being a former player I did not did think the ownership was that out of it. Did you have a disaggreement with one of them or something? You were a pretty low key guy. Also as one of there former players yourself leading them to a champingship the first year it does not seem like they would treat you like that. Hope everything is well for you and the family. How are the boys are they is tall as you yet? How is the little princess I bet she should almost be talking by now.

admiral2866
Site Admin

Post by admiral2866 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:36 am

Hey if anyone on this broad knows anyone from Battle Creeks office tell them to do something with there web site it looks like a 5th grader did it the front page is not even centered and the thing need to be updated with new picture from last season. If it was me I would just start over.Your in the PBL now make sure you look like also. Just my thoughts

balling2008
Site Admin

Post by balling2008 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 am

admiral2866 I am actually not who you say. I have followed BC for awhile now and I definally agree with your post. :D

admiral2866
Site Admin

Post by admiral2866 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:57 am

Hey balling I talk to Bobby and he said he will be back for the PBL season. He wants to play for the knights and the head coach they have now. I thought you said he did not like him whats up with that :mad:

balling2008
Site Admin

Post by balling2008 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Admiral why are you posting stuff about Bobby with an angry face I have not said anything to you about him. Something is very fishy about this whole thing. Anyway, it seems you have your facts mixed up again. Bobby is leaving for Portugal.
Last edited by balling2008 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

formerlyknownasfells
Site Admin

Post by formerlyknownasfells » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 pm

[quote=""runninref""]Munson,
Welcome to Florida, my friend! A few words of advice from a native son ... Wax the board and enjoy the waves as Fay is a tropical storm! Concerning Hurricanes ... if it is a cat 3 or above, get out of town as nothing good can come of this. If it is a 2 or below, there will be rain, wind, and some good surf! And one more thing, hope you left the duct tape up north when you moved. Adding tape to windows does nothing. :D [/quote]

By the way, we survived with about nine inches of rain and didn't lose power. How did you fare?
"Of all of the things I have lost, I think I miss my mind the most."

admiral2866
Site Admin

Post by admiral2866 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Balling I do not get it about be fishy. The reason why I put frown on post is you made it sound like Bobby did not like new coach and would not play for him. Just my opinion on you post sorry if you took it wrong. But Bobby did say that he would be back for season and he would play for new coach. You are the one bashing Battle Creek and I wonder why? Maybe you are a former player or coach who is no longer there because something happen. Sorry for upsetting you. I already told you that I was a former player.
Last edited by admiral2866 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

formerlyknownasfells
Site Admin

Post by formerlyknownasfells » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:59 pm

[quote=""admiral2866""]Balling I do not get it about be fishy. The reason why I put frown on post is you made it sound like Bobby did not like new coach and would not play for him. Just my opinion on you post sorry if you took it wrong. But Bobby did say that he would be back for season and he would play for new coach. You are the one bashing Battle Creek and I wonder why? Maybe you are a former player or coach who is no longer there because something happen. Sorry for upsetting you. I already told you that I was a former player.[/quote]

Guys, let's reel this back in and get back to the topic. Anything off topic can be taken to PM's. Thanks.
"Of all of the things I have lost, I think I miss my mind the most."

admiral2866
Site Admin

Post by admiral2866 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:56 am

Sorry. I will see everyone at Sept 13th free agaent camp in Battle Creek . I am going to give another try to make team with new Coach. :) :) :)

runninref
Site Admin

Post by runninref » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:11 am

From Munson ... "By the way, we survived with about nine inches of rain and didn't lose power. How did you fare?"

I live on the west coast. We had very little. Some rain, one good day of surf and the kids missed a few days of school. Glad you made it through your virgin storm. :mrgreen:
Last edited by runninref on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling

Return to “PBL”