OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#11   IP: 152.163.100.205
Old 07-10-2007, 09:14 PM

Default douche bag

Im just gonna say it...Indoor Fan you are a dillusional douche. With the brain the size of a dangleing butt berry.
There is no more NIFL. Fort Myers? Sarasota? Miami Vice Squad..Did they even play one game? There is no bigger joke than the NIFL..This message board is the only thing that makes it interesting. Your cheap shots at the WIFL.. A league with four solid teams that played very competitive close games all year. And one of the most exciting Championship games you could ever hope for (complete with first class festivities leading up to the game). All the games were played. All the teams showed up. All the players were paid ( and paid more than NIFL would get if they were so lucky as to play or get a check that didnt bounce). Webcasts actually happened! Websites were actually updated on a regular basis. Scores were available in real time and/or after the game. And in some cases on TV and in the newspaper. So back away from the WIFL .. And we would like to say welcome in advance to Fayetteville who will probably be joiing us next year along with 3 to 5 more. so nah :P
  #12   IP: 70.251.192.223
Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo32712 View Post
Im just gonna say it...Indoor Fan you are a dillusional douche. With the brain the size of a dangleing butt berry.
There is no more NIFL. Fort Myers? Sarasota? Miami Vice Squad..Did they even play one game? There is no bigger joke than the NIFL..This message board is the only thing that makes it interesting. Your cheap shots at the WIFL.. A league with four solid teams that played very competitive close games all year. And one of the most exciting Championship games you could ever hope for (complete with first class festivities leading up to the game). All the games were played. All the teams showed up. All the players were paid ( and paid more than NIFL would get if they were so lucky as to play or get a check that didnt bounce). Webcasts actually happened! Websites were actually updated on a regular basis. Scores were available in real time and/or after the game. And in some cases on TV and in the newspaper. So back away from the WIFL .. And we would like to say welcome in advance to Fayetteville who will probably be joiing us next year along with 3 to 5 more. so nah :P
Jumbo,
Why the personal attack? I never personally attacked anyone. The WIFL was just an exhibition league for 2007. A league is not a league with only four teams (reference SFL in 2000; per our own Paul). Hopefully the Southeastern Indoor Football League (WIFL) will have more teams next year and be legit.

Right now, this board should be focused on the 2007 NIFL Indoor Bowl Championship.

So, Dumbo, don't resort to personal attacks, when you lack anything intelligent to say.
  #13   IP: 152.163.100.205
Old 07-10-2007, 09:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo13

Indoorfan, or Cleveland. Do you mind if I call you Cleveland? Anyway, I am begging you. Please, just tell me that this season for the NIFL was legit. Please, for the love of Pete, just say the words!
  #14   IP: 70.251.192.223
Old 07-10-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo13 View Post
Indoorfan, or Cleveland. Do you mind if I call you Cleveland? Anyway, I am begging you. Please, just tell me that this season for the NIFL was legit. Please, for the love of Pete, just say the words!

hahaha...go back and read my previous posts. I have dogged the NIFL as much as anyone. but as it stands now, San Diego has the best record in the NIFL....GO SHOCKWAVE.
  #15   IP: 152.163.100.205
Old 07-10-2007, 10:13 PM

Cleveland, or Carolyn, whichever

I've already read your other post, you dodged the issue there also.

You mentioned how this board should be focued on the Indoor Bowl, I think the legitimacy of the league as a whole is pretty relavent when talking about the championship.

I'll ask again, was the 2007 NIFL season Legit?
  #16   IP: 65.191.116.247
Old 07-11-2007, 01:57 AM

[QUOTE=indoor fan;55723]Right now, this board should be focused on the 2007 NIFL Indoor Bowl Championship.QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? You really can not be serious. Can you? The NIFL Indoor Bowl Championship? Who is going to play in this so called Championship Game? San Diego(who has tied with the second best record in the league) and who else? If the Guard and Wyoming being kicked out of the NIFL means that San Diego gets to go to this so called "Championship Game" then let them play a real team. Maybe Greensboro. Now don't get me wrong, I am all Guard, all the time. But if San Diego playes Tri-city or Tri-valley or whatever they call themselves for the NIFL championship and wins, they should never play football again. At least play someone that has an organized team, not someone who only practices three times in two months.

Fayetteville Guard, the UNDISPUTED NIFL champs!
  #17   IP: 70.251.192.223
Old 07-11-2007, 08:50 AM

[QUOTE=Fatty2X4;55756]
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoor fan View Post
Right now, this board should be focused on the 2007 NIFL Indoor Bowl Championship.QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? You really can not be serious. Can you? The NIFL Indoor Bowl Championship? Who is going to play in this so called Championship Game? San Diego(who has tied with the second best record in the league) and who else? If the Guard and Wyoming being kicked out of the NIFL means that San Diego gets to go to this so called "Championship Game" then let them play a real team. Maybe Greensboro. Now don't get me wrong, I am all Guard, all the time. But if San Diego playes Tri-city or Tri-valley or whatever they call themselves for the NIFL championship and wins, they should never play football again. At least play someone that has an organized team, not someone who only practices three times in two months.

Fayetteville Guard, the UNDISPUTED NIFL champs!
But Fayetteville is not a member of the NIFL. How can you be champs of something your not a part of?
  #18   IP: 152.163.100.205
Old 07-11-2007, 11:45 AM

Indoorfan, you should run for public office. Ducking questions and creating your own personal reality will take you far.
  #19   IP: 70.95.180.234
Old 07-11-2007, 11:52 AM

indoor fan,
You still have not answered me. Are you or are you not part of NIFL management?
  #20   IP: 75.5.99.165
Old 07-11-2007, 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=indoor fan;55784]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty2X4 View Post

But Fayetteville is not a member of the NIFL. How can you be champs of something your not a part of?
you hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!!