OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   IP: 70.95.180.234
Old 07-10-2007, 03:33 AM
gaurdlaw gaurdlaw is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16
Default Indoor fan=Shriver+Gary

Dear Indoor fan,
Your posts are so delusional that I can only conclude that you are really one of the geniuses at the top of this steaming heap. There is no other explanation for your complete loss of reason, and denial of reality. Maybe your posts are a big setup for us to throw in our own clever punchlines, but you actually seem sincere. I would like to ask you to honestly answer whether or not you are NIFL management, a simple yes or no will suffice.
Reply With Quote
  #2   IP: 70.251.192.223
Old 07-10-2007, 11:08 AM
indoor fan indoor fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurdlaw View Post
Dear Indoor fan,
Your posts are so delusional that I can only conclude that you are really one of the geniuses at the top of this steaming heap. There is no other explanation for your complete loss of reason, and denial of reality. Maybe your posts are a big setup for us to throw in our own clever punchlines, but you actually seem sincere. I would like to ask you to honestly answer whether or not you are NIFL management, a simple yes or no will suffice.
Oh great. Now I'm being linked with CG and CS. I'm just reporting "in a tongue and cheek" manner what is going on in the NIFL. Don't get mad at me. With the Cavs and Guard out of the league, the Shockwave will host the NIFL Indoor Bowl. Just the facts.

BTW, four teams can't be considered a league. The WIFL just played an exhibition season.
Reply With Quote
  #3   IP: 205.188.116.130
Old 07-10-2007, 11:23 AM
gonzo13 gonzo13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rome,Ga
Posts: 611
Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoor fan View Post
Oh great. Now I'm being linked with CG and CS. I'm just reporting "in a tongue and cheek" manner what is going on in the NIFL. Don't get mad at me. With the Cavs and Guard out of the league, the Shockwave will host the NIFL Indoor Bowl. Just the facts.

BTW, four teams can't be considered a league. The WIFL just played an exhibition season.
But the NIFL had a legitimate season, right?
__________________
Just when I thought I was out....They pull me back in.
Reply With Quote
  #4   IP: 65.191.116.247
Old 07-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Fatty2X4's Avatar
Fatty2X4 Fatty2X4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo13 View Post
But the NIFL had a legitimate season, right?
WRONG! The NIFL didnt have a legitimate season. Eight teams that were once part of the NIFL had a legitimate season. Including San Diego, which really confuses me when now I am hearing that the NIFL is considering them for the Championship game. Didnt San Diego leave the NIFL with all the other seven teams in the middle of the season? How and why are they so special that they get the bid for the championship game?
Reply With Quote
  #5   IP: 132.9.127.6
Old 07-10-2007, 02:35 PM
AllAces AllAces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rapid City
Posts: 417
Default

WRONG AGAIN! There were no teams that had a legitimate season - because they didn't have a full season of legitimate opponents.

Oh, and try to pick up on the sarcasm...
Reply With Quote
  #6   IP: 68.7.230.90
Old 07-10-2007, 04:28 PM
SkillzDatKillz SkillzDatKillz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to SkillzDatKillz Send a message via MSN to SkillzDatKillz Send a message via Yahoo to SkillzDatKillz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty2X4 View Post
WRONG! The NIFL didnt have a legitimate season. Eight teams that were once part of the NIFL had a legitimate season. Including San Diego, which really confuses me when now I am hearing that the NIFL is considering them for the Championship game. Didnt San Diego leave the NIFL with all the other seven teams in the middle of the season? How and why are they so special that they get the bid for the championship game?
i bet u the reason why san diego has not been evicted yet is because the NIFL knows that if they want to make money on the indoor bowl they will have to bring it to the the largest city in the leauge and thats san diego. think about it. im not just saying cause im a wave fan. this leauge is all about the dollarz $$$$$$$$
Reply With Quote
  #7   IP: 132.9.127.6
Old 07-10-2007, 04:58 PM
AllAces AllAces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rapid City
Posts: 417
Default

I agree that SD has the potential to pull a lot more people in the stands.

But, the league doesn't collect any money from the game. If they have somehow convinced anyone that they do, I would be a bit embarrassed.

I think the reason that they have not been evicted is because they restrained from being too harsh on the league in their media relations.

I'll bet that Cleveland is already whispering things in their ears to convince them of how much better it will be next year when all the trouble makers are gone. I am sure he is promising to build a division around SD next year and can prove it by producing agreements from "owners" that are actually ghost LLC's owned by him...

Good luck in AF2 next year.
Reply With Quote
  #8   IP: 70.251.192.223
Old 07-10-2007, 05:58 PM
indoor fan indoor fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAces View Post
I agree that SD has the potential to pull a lot more people in the stands.

But, the league doesn't collect any money from the game. If they have somehow convinced anyone that they do, I would be a bit embarrassed.

I think the reason that they have not been evicted is because they restrained from being too harsh on the league in their media relations.

I'll bet that Cleveland is already whispering things in their ears to convince them of how much better it will be next year when all the trouble makers are gone. I am sure he is promising to build a division around SD next year and can prove it by producing agreements from "owners" that are actually ghost LLC's owned by him...

Good luck in AF2 next year.
Right now I'm sure that San Diego is focused on winning the 2007 NIFL Championship. The Shockwave are looking to bring the city of San Diego their first professional football championship since the 1963 AFL Chargers.

Then they can decide if throwing $800,000 into the wind just to join the AF2 is worth it. How many more fans will show up just because it's AF2? Can you say Riptide?
Reply With Quote
  #9   IP: 68.7.230.90
Old 07-10-2007, 06:02 PM
SkillzDatKillz SkillzDatKillz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to SkillzDatKillz Send a message via MSN to SkillzDatKillz Send a message via Yahoo to SkillzDatKillz
Default

I hope San Diego goes to the af2 but I also read somewhere Sprowls talked to the AIFA. I mean San Diego has already had an af2 team and failed. Do you think Sprowls will take this chance? Also I am really confused. If the cavalry and guard got evicted then who is San Diego going to play in the indoor bowl and is San Diego still going to play against tri-valley this Saturday? Also why do Casper’s and Fayetteville’s newspapers keep calling the game a championship game if they are no longer in the NIFL?
Reply With Quote
  #10   IP: 24.98.220.9
Old 07-10-2007, 08:47 PM
daytonadan daytonadan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Cedar Hills, UT/Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 1,152
Send a message via Yahoo to daytonadan
Default Ah, silly indoor fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoor fan View Post
Oh great. Now I'm being linked with CG and CS. I'm just reporting "in a tongue and cheek" manner what is going on in the NIFL. Don't get mad at me. With the Cavs and Guard out of the league, the Shockwave will host the NIFL Indoor Bowl. Just the facts.

BTW, four teams can't be considered a league. The WIFL just played an exhibition season.
We just finished this discussion over on wikipedia with an overwhelming success. You really want to take on this one, friend?

Last edited by daytonadan; 07-11-2007 at 03:42 AM. Reason: left out a word
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


                       
                                                   
                                                                                             
                           

Hapening ImgHappening Now