OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#21   IP: 68.1.91.87
Old 04-02-2007, 04:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to TheHulk

Remember compadres.....it was I think, Benjamin Franklin, who said "Swearing is stupidity trying to express itself."

Last edited by TheHulk; 04-02-2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Wrong person quoted.
  #22   IP: 68.1.91.87
Old 04-03-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Hmmmm.....

Well....I just finished reading another Indoor Football fan site and it was posted that this month Atlanta will try to pull of two games in one day. I don't know if that is schedule flaw or the NIFL seriously thinks Atlanta is such a super team that they can pull off that sort of thing.

Maybe ATL can shine some light on that.
  #23   IP: 68.156.6.100
Old 04-03-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Stfu

This Posting Is For That Hulk Guy! No I'm Not A Rep. For Any Nifl Team And No The Nifl Isn't The Greatest League Out There. But, I Hate Guys Like You Who Have No Clue And Probably Never Even Played A Football Game. I Would Love To See Bums Like You Srap It Up And Get On The Field With Any Team, Including Any Nifl Team. You Would Be Embarassed!!
  #24   IP: 205.188.116.202
Old 04-03-2007, 10:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo13

Somebody bump the needle....I think the record is skipping
  #25   IP: 68.156.6.100
Old 04-03-2007, 10:45 AM

Default atl thoroughbreds

Hulk who cares what you think dude? I can promise you the Thoroughbreds team or staff sure doesn't.....For your information, Atlanta Thoroughbreds are one of the better ran teams in the whole NIFL. I watch this team practice all the time, and their coaches are veterans of the AFL. So once again, for you as well as others, STFU or get your facts straight!!!
  #26   IP: 198.31.4.225
Old 04-03-2007, 10:57 AM

Cool Why the profanity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL View Post
Hulk who cares what you think dude? I can promise you the Thoroughbreds team or staff sure doesn't.....For your information, Atlanta Thoroughbreds are one of the better ran teams in the whole NIFL. I watch this team practice all the time, and their coaches are veterans of the AFL. So once again, for you as well as others, STFU or get your facts straight!!!
It would be nice (and probably a stretch) for you to have an intelligent discussion about the state of affairs in the so-well run NIFL.
  #27   IP: 205.188.116.202
Old 04-03-2007, 11:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo13

ATL,

I just read back over this entire thread, and I didn't see where anybody questioned how the 'Breds were being run. Now you're making up stuff to be mad about.

But really, how well are they being run? You say they practice four days a week, and that's good. I've seen the roster, and they certainly have some tallent there. So somethings going right. But how many people in the area know that the team is even there? I've spent alot of time in the Atlanta area lately, even over in the Conyers area where the team is supposed to play their home games, and I haven't seen a billboard, and there's been nothing in the paper.

You say it wasn't the team that moved the schedule back, but that it was the league's doing. My question is , Why? Because the teams (including Atlanta) aren't ready?
  #28   IP: 68.1.91.87
Old 04-03-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL View Post
This Posting Is For That Hulk Guy! No I'm Not A Rep. For Any Nifl Team And No The Nifl Isn't The Greatest League Out There. But, I Hate Guys Like You Who Have No Clue And Probably Never Even Played A Football Game. I Would Love To See Bums Like You Srap It Up And Get On The Field With Any Team, Including Any Nifl Team. You Would Be Embarassed!!
Evidently you can't read either. I just said in a previous post that I used to own a NAFL football team. I understand how hard it is to run a team, especially in the first year. Yes, I have played football. True, it wasn't in the professional ranks but enough to know better. Again, ATL, read my previous post and learn something "playa". So if you have anything else intelligent to say....(which might be a real stretch for you) let's please hear it, because all we've read from you is ranting incoherantly about what we don't know...I guess something about the NIFL. I am a fan of football and I have a right to express that opinion in here and in any other forum I so desire. If you don't like that go watch your practice and let the people that have more than two working brain cells discuss what we want on this board.
  #29   IP: 68.1.91.87
Old 04-03-2007, 11:11 AM

Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

--Benjamin Franklin
  #30   IP: 65.67.230.93
Old 04-03-2007, 11:11 AM

ATL, being a well coached team does not make a solid organization. It only means they will be good on the field. Give us some reasons why you believe the Atlanta Thoroughbreds are a well run organization.

And try not to come back with pointless insults and profanity, implied or otherwise. This is a discussion board and people just want to know your thoughts.