OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#1   IP: 216.141.136.253
Old 06-07-2006, 12:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Battra
Default Bandits Move to the Lou!

With the demise of the Otters, we at least get the Texarkana Bandits in our hood, and that's good.

Go St. Louis Bandits!
  #2   IP: 216.56.81.98
Old 06-07-2006, 01:24 PM

Got a source?
  #3   IP: 216.141.136.253
Old 06-07-2006, 05:55 PM

But of course~~~~~

Bandits move to St. Louis!

It was also in an Arkansas paper as well.

The link to that is in my blog My Blog
  #4   IP: 208.223.222.154
Old 06-14-2006, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battra
With the demise of the Otters, we at least get the Texarkana Bandits in our hood, and that's good.

Go St. Louis Bandits!
Still beating the Bandit horse, huh? Why on earth would I pay more (if they keep the same pricing from Texarkana), to watch a bunch of high school kids play when I paid less for my Otters season tix (200.00 full season-5.00 a game) to watch professional hockey? I'll do without watching locally, maybe make a few road trips, and wait for our new CHL team at the FA. It's just not worth harping about a bunch of high school kids, kind of like the junior Blues (in this case, local high school kids), or watching Rascals or Grizzlies baseball (a bunch of local American Legion wannabes).
  #5   IP: 216.141.136.253
Old 06-14-2006, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaminski
Still beating the Bandit horse, huh? Why on earth would I pay more (if they keep the same pricing from Texarkana), to watch a bunch of high school kids play when I paid less for my Otters season tix (200.00 full season-5.00 a game) to watch professional hockey? I'll do without watching locally, maybe make a few road trips, and wait for our new CHL team at the FA. It's just not worth harping about a bunch of high school kids, kind of like the junior Blues (in this case, local high school kids), or watching Rascals or Grizzlies baseball (a bunch of local American Legion wannabes).
I went to a Bandits game last season, the one against the Jr Blues in Chesterfield, and it was a great time. That's why I'll be going. As for the Jr Blues, it's $5 and a great time. They had a great team last year...and it was glorious to watch! Yes I'm still harping, and I'll be blowin' on this harp till the team is gone. ^_^V

As for the pricing, I'd be very surprised if it's the same as they had in Texarkana...that just seems like well...a very bad move considering the competition here.

Also...you heard CHL? I've been hearing ECHL...can only wait and see I suppose!