OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#1   IP: 216.220.193.132
Old 07-18-2008, 03:04 PM

Default I Will Be At The Game Tonight

Look for Homeboy wearing an oversized Explosion Jersey for the Championship game I will be with my wife also.

THE SLAM WIN.... 140-132 I hate to tell you this but DIGGS is not the leading scorer the man that should have won the SLam Dunk Contest instead of the Chill PLayer Tyler is going to be the MVP and will score at will.

He is the best player on the team and played for the Explosion last year at the end of the season but seems the Explosion coaches did not want him this year ?????? Not a smart move Explosion....

He is the real deal and the Express have never had to handle the WEST on the road with real officials not that hommer officals at Elkhart working on RV's all day then becoming officials at night...

For those dumb!ass Elkhart is the RV capital of the world. Elkhart deserves a lot of credit for making the trip I am sure the CHEAP ASS IBL did not pay for all the team to come over and they had to fund it themselves. Like I say the IBL has great teams just not a great league what a shame...

Hit me back East Folk. O -- Gary no need to send a response for your defunct team that can't pay your own rent bills.

Later Players
  #2   IP: 71.115.87.162
Old 07-18-2008, 07:38 PM

Such a shame I can't be there tonight. It would be so much fun to watch you implode when Elkhart wins.

Just so you know - One of the "home" officials WILL be there tonight. (You did mean home and not Hummer (you know, the big mean SUV's that everyone out west wanted until even Bill Gates couldn't afford gas that are made in this area?), right?) If he wasn't one of the best, he wouldn't be officiating the playoff game.

I'm not going to bother getting into a 'my town is better than your town' routine - wouldn't be fair to all the fine people out west who enjoy good basketball and will get the treat of their lives tonight when they get to see the Express. Besides, I'd hate to see you cry.
  #3   IP: 75.33.249.43
Old 07-18-2008, 08:13 PM

Okay, no response from Gary.

Wait! Darn it. That was a response. Take and post a few pics then.
  #4   IP: 71.115.87.162
Old 07-18-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Okay, no response from Gary.

Wait! Darn it. That was a response.
You're not ready to dump the fish and hop on the train, Ken?
  #5   IP: 75.33.249.43
Old 07-18-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds55 View Post
You're not ready to dump the fish and hop on the train, Ken?
No. I'm a career fishhead.
  #6   IP: 76.229.167.204
Old 07-18-2008, 10:56 PM

1:16 left in the game, Bellingham's leading 110-105.

Scoring leader is the Slam's Paul Hafford, who has 28 points so far.

Stay up-to-date at:
http://www.cybersportsusa.com/webgam...ml&uid=0&ssid=

Last edited by Minor League Man; 07-18-2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: updating as the score does
  #7   IP: 71.197.146.174
Old 07-19-2008, 03:25 AM

Default West is the BEST Enough said even Vancouver would have won

The east better get over the we are better then you. Was happy to be there in Explosion Gear. Was rooting for the west the whole game.

Explosion Front office was there talked with them and looks like a few 3-5 NBA players will be playing for them next year. Shawn Kemp must have really liked it as he might be the first one signed.

Slam watch out for next year a Target on your back now.
  #8   IP: 72.86.107.93
Old 07-19-2008, 06:28 AM

The only East team that counts is Elkhart the others are more rec league. Next year will be interesting. Hopefully there will be more East/West games.
  #9   IP: 71.115.87.162
Old 07-19-2008, 07:47 AM

homeboy, your comments are rude to both teams that played last night. No comments about how well Bellingham played? Do you understand anything about basketball beyond 'Shawn Kemp used to play for the NBA'? He used to play for an Elkhart area high school, too. So apparently the best (according to you) players have to get trained out here in order to be good enough for over there.

balling - I disagree with your assessment of other East teams. There are extremely talented players on most teams on this side of the league. You are right about one thing - Elkhart is the best. Organization-wise, player-wise, and fan-wise.
  #10   IP: 132.49.221.26
Old 07-19-2008, 05:19 PM

In reading this, one thought comes to mind...

...what happened to Mikal Duilio's pod system? This whole shebang about multiple cross country games, siting in Edmonton without reasonably close competition, et cetera was never in the plan.

Just saying...
Mean Spirited Blogger #107