OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#1   IP: 216.220.216.153
Old 05-25-2008, 02:39 AM

Default Who do you think will win the UIF Championship bowl?

I feel that the Storms will take it again this year. Who do you think will?
  #2   IP: 68.180.97.83
Old 05-26-2008, 06:57 AM

The Storm all the way. What's wrong is that if you look at everything, the Rage and poor teams could pretty much get a free ride to the championship game.
  #3   IP: 216.220.216.159
Old 05-26-2008, 04:13 PM

Default true true

Yeah that is true. The rage is okay and what not I'm hoping the Ice will do alot better next year. And I think Wildcats are sorry. But I'm hoping to make next yr team for the Ice so I can play against the storm that's who my cousin plays for. But I feel really strong that the storms will take it all again.

Anybody else have and opion who will take it this year. And who will be playing in the championship game
  #4   IP: 68.22.102.150
Old 05-28-2008, 01:11 PM

The storm still has an outstanding team. They will win their forth uif championship.
  #5   IP: 216.220.216.178
Old 05-28-2008, 03:57 PM

That's 3 so far for the Storms nobody else has a team they think would take it all
  #6   IP: 24.154.122.75
Old 05-28-2008, 07:40 PM

I hope there is more of a challenge this year for the storm, the beef, i hate to say , are playing pretty good and billings is always tough. There are some teams out there who might just surprise the storm.

I hope the Rage gets everyone healthy again. They have lost 3 QB's due to injury as well as many key players. Of the players who are playing many are in different positions.They have got to get everyone back on the field if they are to have a chance. But it is always a thrill if your teams are in it...
  #7   IP: 216.220.216.164
Old 05-28-2008, 08:24 PM

That's what I'm talking about someone else on here supporting their team.

The Beef are doing a good job and Billings always bring their "A" game everytime
  #8   IP: 72.230.146.58
Old 06-01-2008, 10:10 AM

Whomever wins the uif championship will probably be underdogs to the ifl representative meaning; louisiana.Louisiana seems to be very solid everywhere. However, not a true National championship if Cifl not involved. You know who I am ,thats my opinion.Whether its the Rochester,Kzoo,saginaw, or anyone that comes they should get the chance to add the 8th guy and see what happens. The compromise would be play the 8/8 football at a cifl home. The cifl team gets the home field but playing the other league rules or vice versa.

Last edited by blanketman; 06-01-2008 at 10:16 AM.
  #9   IP: 76.217.98.65
Old 06-01-2008, 12:33 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketman View Post
However, not a true National championship if Cifl not involved.
Why stop with just those leagues?
Invite the AF2 champs too.
Then the winner of all that can challenge the ArenaBowl winners.
And when that's said and done, add three more guys per side and get
prepared for mid-Feb match up vs. the Superbowl champs.

Or we can simply annoint the Rochester Raiduhs the ultimate champions
of any kind of football on this planet and save all those other sorry teams
the embarassment.
  #10   IP: 72.230.146.58
Old 06-01-2008, 12:54 PM

No, thats not the point. Your league is calling this game the National indoor Bowl Right? I can have an opinion,thats what these boards are for. i have not for a long time now come down on any league. I also didnt say the raiders. I spoke about the cifl champion. If that happens to be us , then so be it.Do I think any cifl champion,whomever, it may be would make it interesting? yes.There is no reason why you leagues are having a championship other than to see what team is better right?Do i think the sioux fall storm is great ?yes. Do i think the Louisiana team is great ? Yes. But do I also think the team that wins the cifl can play with either team ?We will never know.... right.This is not to say we are better , its saying that the cifl is on par with these leagues. If you want to have a true NATIONAL INDOOR BOWL,involve our league.

Last edited by blanketman; 06-01-2008 at 01:00 PM.