OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#1   IP: 69.145.134.132
Old 12-14-2007, 12:35 PM

Default How is Payday Going?

Word in Great Falls is that it is touch and go again. I think Mr. Tuckman is trying, the problem is that he is just an unfortunate individual who can't decide if he is nice or a screaming idiot. The team is down to 4 dance team members (from 9 at the start of the season), and the scorers' table staff is reportedly planning a walk out.

As for the team, I think they are doing okay with what they have. I agree with other posts that losing the likes of Jamar Howard and Marlyn Bryant was bad news, but it was impossible for the team's coaches and management at the time to bring in the top available players. Most of these guys got here on their own dime and came with contracts that were signed when the team was without an owner.

If Tuckman can pull it off (I don't think he can on his current path), I think something can be salvaged for next year with or without coach Wedman, but this year the scene might be a little rough in the Falls.
  #2   IP: 69.145.147.178
Old 12-14-2007, 05:29 PM

Thank you montanafella for speaking the truth and agreeing with me...I see a picture in the paper where they finally got new white uniforms, and as for the dance team, the girls are not hot enough for people to wanna see them, need to get some jugs out there lol. I hope Tuckman can pull it off and keep the team here, but it will be hard without any attendance.
  #3   IP: 65.10.25.232
Old 12-15-2007, 12:06 PM

Thumbs down Tuckman

Tuckman can pull it off with no money! He doesn't have the money as evidence in every other team he has had control . he will barely scrape through!