OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#1   IP: 100.33.23.131
Old 04-23-2016, 01:26 PM

Default SoundTigers Playoff Game Tonight

If anyone is watching the SoundTigers take on the Marlies tonight, be on the lookout for me. I'll be in the front row, right behind the goal where the SoundTigers will attack for 2 periods. Wearing a bright orange shirt, I'll be hard to miss.

Dave
  #2   IP: 100.33.23.131
Old 04-24-2016, 10:01 AM

//www.oursportscentral.com/serv...onto/n-5131111

Bridgeport plays the best first period of hockey I have seen them play in a LONG time and are up 1-0. In the second, Toronto scores 2 early goals to make it 2-1 and keeps attacking...

With 30 seconds left in the period I turn to the goal judge and say "well, it looks like they held off the Marlines for the period. The 3rd should be fun to watch".

BANG! Toronto goal. BANG! another Toronto goal (with 0.3 seconds left in the period).

That's what I get for opening my big mouth.

On the plus side, all 5 goals were scored in front of me and I got lots of nice pics.

Dave

Last edited by dmbishop; 04-24-2016 at 10:06 AM.