OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

#1   IP: 74.135.29.54
Old 07-16-2014, 02:13 PM

Smile York Capitals New Owner

From the York Dispatch - http://www.yorkdispatch.com/localspo...-now-under-new

American Indoor Football approved the transfer of the York Capitals Territory to Isaac Carn, who will now be the owner and chief executive officer.

The move was made Friday.

Carn attended to Wesley College and majored in business management. He is a native of Wilmington Del. Carn has been on the board of the Independent Football League as a co-founder for the past 12 years. Carn is head coach and owner of the five-time semi-pro champion Delaware Buccaneers.

"I am very excited and optimistic about the future of the York Capitals organization. New ownership certainly brings with it new investment, new energy and new ideas on how to build on past successes," Carn said in a news released. "We are committed to building a competitive, winning franchise in York that delivers a great experience for everyone involved, especially our Capitals fans. I have spent the last few days familiarizing myself with the York area, even attending a Revolution game. I am thrilled to be part of the Capitals franchise and intend to build on the fantastic foundation laid as we drive the Capitals to the front page of the sports section in the wonderful community of York, I will be working hard at creating the best possible game experience for all of our fans."

The new Capitals ownership group will continue to play their games in the York Ice Arena.

"Meeting with Mr. Carn and learning his background, I knew instantly he is a strong businessmen and the right fit for the Capitals organization," AIF owner/president John Morris said. "This agreement with Mr. Carn reflects both the strength and future potential of the York Capitals, and assures that the Capitals will have new ownership that will develop its roots in York, which bodes well for the Capitals, its fans and the York community,""

Carn also said that in the coming days he will start reaching out to the York community and business leaders to discuss their ideas and goals to help produce a championship-caliber indoor football team.

"The future looks very bright for the York Capitals," Morris said. "We look forward to working with Isaac and his entire staff."

Things are looking up for YORK!