OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSports Central independent and minor league sports

Closed Thread

#21   IP: 216.196.156.109
Old 05-15-2006, 11:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to MarshalsFAN80 Send a message via Skype™ to MarshalsFAN80
Default Waiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionOfSteel
N(ational) I(nsufficiently) F(unded) L(eague)

Still waiting for a response from the GM guy for Osceola....

DON'T WAIT TOO LONG...that was his first post. Who knows if he's coming back. I hope he does though
  #22   IP: 12.110.168.146
Old 05-15-2006, 02:25 PM

Default OKAY here I go Baby...

Damn! I can't take it anymore...I have followed this site for a while. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it. I know people say they know somebody or are close, but I'm coming out as the REAL SOURCE
As a player for Osceola:
WE GET PAID and WE HAVE BEEN PAYED FOR THE FORFIETS!
We got payed the wednesday after the games was cancelled. Did they do it out the kindness of they hearts or was it ruled forfiet, we been told for-feit by coach. Reguardless We GOT PAID.Why it don't say it on the NIFL, they try'n to be un-confrontational with some people, that think there's still hope, that's my GUESS. So, Outside Source, your sources are off-the chain Bad, BAD! YOu got this from Players, and other Owners...WHO? Not one Player on MY TEAM, was shorted a check. Another owner, what do they know? They aint the owner of this TEam. CALL SOMEONE and just ASK man! I know it's fun and games around here, but Slander is Slander. It aint about Thick Skin it's about what's WRONG and what's Right, and yous wrong good peoples.
And as for my GM, that's what I'm talkin 'bout!

Player,
OUT! Much Loveto all the OSCEOLA FANS!
PS
You Can talk crap about me now, but sorry hommie I'm right! And I'm done posting. So don't wait for me....
  #23   IP: 198.140.240.10
Old 05-15-2006, 03:09 PM

Default wow!!! Go player!!!!

And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold says so!!!!!!!
  #24   IP: 12.110.168.146
Old 05-15-2006, 03:49 PM

Default True Dat!

And the TRUTHHHHHH Shall Set you FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Much luv "Player" and "Outlaw1"
  #25   IP: 68.205.19.12
Old 05-15-2006, 03:51 PM

Default Well, this has been fun

Palm Beach won a football game, but lost credibility thanks to its owner posting on the message board incorrectly.

Osceola lose a football games, buts gains credibility by its general manager and a player responding to comments correctly.
  #26   IP: 65.189.157.192
Old 05-15-2006, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player
Damn! I can't take it anymore...I have followed this site for a while. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it. I know people say they know somebody or are close, but I'm coming out as the REAL SOURCE
As a player for Osceola:
WE GET PAID and WE HAVE BEEN PAYED FOR THE FORFIETS!
We got payed the wednesday after the games was cancelled. Did they do it out the kindness of they hearts or was it ruled forfiet, we been told for-feit by coach. Reguardless We GOT PAID.Why it don't say it on the NIFL, they try'n to be un-confrontational with some people, that think there's still hope, that's my GUESS. So, Outside Source, your sources are off-the chain Bad, BAD! YOu got this from Players, and other Owners...WHO? Not one Player on MY TEAM, was shorted a check. Another owner, what do they know? They aint the owner of this TEam. CALL SOMEONE and just ASK man! I know it's fun and games around here, but Slander is Slander. It aint about Thick Skin it's about what's WRONG and what's Right, and yous wrong good peoples.
And as for my GM, that's what I'm talkin 'bout!

Player,
OUT! Much Loveto all the OSCEOLA FANS!
PS
You Can talk crap about me now, but sorry hommie I'm right! And I'm done posting. So don't wait for me....
A few things. Open up a separate session with www.dictionary.com on it.
* Forfeit
* Regarding
* Paid

Your sentence structures feed into the dumb football jock stereotype.

Here's a translation for those of us that don't speak jive (Airplane the movie starring Leslie Nielsen):

"I feel compelled to respond. I have followed this site for months. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it.

I'm a player for Osceola.

We've been getting paid promptly for all of our games including the forfeits.

We got paid the following Wednesdays for each of the two games that were cancelled. The ownership paid us out of the kindness of their hearts.

My coach told me the Dayton and Palm Beach games were ruled forfeited wins in our favor.

The point is our team got paid even for the two forfeited games.

I don't know why the NIFL's official league website doesn't mention the games as being forfeited. Perhaps, the top league officials don't want more bush league publicity. It was a gamble on their part to try to cover that issue up.

Those are the facts, folks. Anyone saying otherwise could be liable for possible damages. I can prove my situation if I need to in a court of law.

I might post followup responses, but don't count on it."

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

Last edited by ChampionOfSteel; 05-15-2006 at 04:39 PM.
  #27   IP: 216.196.156.109
Old 05-15-2006, 04:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to MarshalsFAN80 Send a message via Skype™ to MarshalsFAN80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionOfSteel
A few things. Open up a separate session with www.dictionary.com on it.
* Forfeit
* Regarding

Your sentence structures feed into the dumb football jock stereotype.

Here's a translation for those of us that don't speak jive (Airplane the movie starring Leslie Nielsen):

"I feel compelled to respond. I have followed this site for months. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it.

I'm a player for Osceola.

We've been getting paid promptly for all of our games including the forfeits.

We got paid the following Wednesdays for each of the two games that were cancelled. The ownership paid us out of the kindness of their hearts.

My coach told me the Dayton and Palm Beach games were ruled forfeited wins in our favor.

The point is our team got paid even for the two forfeited games.

I don't know why the NIFL's official league website doesn't mention the games as being forfeited. Perhaps, the top league officials don't want more bush league publicity. It was a gamble on their part to try to cover that issue up.

Those are the facts, folks. Anyone saying otherwise could be liable for possible damages. I can prove my situation if I need to in a court of law.

I might post followup responses, but don't count on it."
Thanks for the Translation HEHE
  #28   IP: 68.205.19.12
Old 05-15-2006, 04:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to daytonadan
Default Surely you can't be serious?

An Airplane reference on this board?
  #29   IP: 72.23.107.188
Old 05-15-2006, 04:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to exit322 Send a message via MSN to exit322 Send a message via Yahoo to exit322

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonadan
An Airplane reference on this board?
I realize you've only followed this game for a year and a half, but you should know that anything's fair game in Indoor Football.
  #30   IP: 24.175.127.28
Old 05-15-2006, 05:21 PM

Default wpb

at least they are trying to stand up more than i can say for many teams here
Closed Thread