Thread: 2013 Schedule
View Single Post
  #2   IP: 67.87.49.132
Old 12-23-2012, 12:07 PM

Default Typical AIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicker3 View Post
Looking at some of the schedules for the AIF teams for instance RocCity Thunder if you have 6 teams in the league why would you play one team 4 times one team 3 times and another one once. They don't play Harrisburg which is 4 hours away and play 2 games in West Virgina. Each team should play each other at least once and the the other two games should be close to there city . Another blundder by the league

Kicker you are 100% correct. It's typical AIF leadership for ya. Notice the 4 home games on the schedule for Roc City. All 4 teams with no known direct affiliations to JM have to make that trip. I'm sure there is some tie in somewhere but personally I don't know of it yet. West Virginia twice, then York and Washington. How come Harrisburg or Cape Fear doesn't have to take that trip? Hmmmm, no need to spend on a bus or hotel for either of those teams, go figure - just my opinion. Those were the top two teams in the league last year, shouldn't at least one make an appearance up there, just for the sake of the league to help Roc City draw a crowd as they take on one of the league's perennial teams...

If the new teams did not do their due diligence researching the league and its history, it's 100% on them at this point. If they are truly doing it for the right reasons, I truly do wish them the best.

Have a great holiday season all!