OurSports Central Independent and Minor League Sports Forums

OurSports Central Independent and Minor League Sports Forums (//www.oursportscentral.com/boards/index.php)
-   AIF (//www.oursportscentral.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   AIF Alignment (//www.oursportscentral.com/boards/showthread.php?t=22622)

amack93 11-03-2014 10:15 PM

AIF Alignment

There hasn't been any news since Baltimore being out. Assuming nobody else is kicked out or moves in (I know its too soon to say so) how will the AIF looks like. Is there going to be divisions. The way I see it, there are two ways that it done. North and South or East and West.

North: Chicago, Saginaw, Cleveland, Buffalo, Rochester
South: ASI (Reading), York, Washington, Carolina, Atlanta

OR
East: Washington, York, ASI (Reading), Buffalo, Rochester
West: Atlanta, Carolina, Saginaw, Chicago, Cleveland

I am just curious as to who going to come to play against Saginaw. So what do you think?

coachingubigr 11-04-2014 06:00 AM

It's the AIF. Literally anything can happen between now and March.

VinnyTheViper 11-04-2014 09:48 AM

North - South looks to be far more reasonable than the East - West option.

firehawk5 11-04-2014 01:18 PM

I mentioned in an earlier post that I already believe that North South alignment is already set in stone based on the way they standings are shown on the AIF website. And the North South alignment mentioned above is the one on their website.

DCAbloob 11-18-2014 11:24 AM

More information is now known through the 2015 schedule release:

- The Carolina Silverhawks & Rochester Raiders won't play next season. (Per the AIF, both teams will play in 2016.)
- The Washington Eagles will play next season as a travel team.
- The Buffalo team has been named the Lightning.

https://www.facebook.com/AIFProFootb...881192/?type=1

coachingubigr 11-18-2014 11:32 PM

They really missed the mark here. Could have done wonders with "Buffalo Wings". I don't care that it's been used before. Recycle.

DCAbloob 11-19-2014 05:13 AM

The schedule has been updated on the AIF website with a name change, the Washington Eagles are now the Maryland Eagles.

nksports 11-20-2014 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachingubigr (Post 176136)
They really missed the mark here. Could have done wonders with "Buffalo Wings". I don't care that it's been used before. Recycle.

Buffalo Wild Wings would probably sue.

tops804 11-20-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachingubigr (Post 176136)

Being it's the AIF, how about "Buffalo Chips" ?

They could even go a step further & play at an outdoor water-themed park where they could call themselves "Water Buffalo".

Trish_lvs_Baltimore 11-23-2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCAbloob (Post 176137)
The schedule has been updated on the AIF website with a name change, the Washington Eagles are now the Maryland Eagles.

"Maryland Eagles"?? LMAO!!!!!!

From California, to DC, to Maryland. Where will they fly next?? Wow.....LOL!!!

Right about now, I'm sure the Saginaw Sting are thinking "What the HELL did we get ourselves into by joining this league???"