Wranglers' "Goals for Kids" Program Nets $10,000 Donation to YMCA
Las Vegas - The Las Vegas Wranglers and NV Energy have partnered once again to give the YMCA of Southern Nevada a $10,000 donation through the team's "Goals for Kids" program.
For the ninth consecutive season, the Wranglers and NV Energy have donated money to a local non-profit organization for each goal scored at home. This season, the YMCA received a $10,000 donation after the Wranglers scored 126 home goals in 36 regular-season games. The YMCA was presented with a check during the Wranglers' last regular season game on Saturday, March 31.
Every season, the Wranglers and NV Energy select a local non-profit organization to benefit through the "Goals for Kids" program. If a non-profit is interested in being considered for this promotion, please contact the NV Energy Foundation .
The Wranglers have advanced to the Western Conference Semifinals after a three-game sweep of the Utah Grizzlies. Playoff tickets are on sale now and can be purchased through the Wranglers front office at (702) 471-PUCK. Fans can lock in their seats by purchasing playoff strip tickets starting at $18 per game, and tickets for kids ages 12 and under are just $8. Individual Wranglers playoff tickets are available by phone at (702) 284-7777, and can be purchased in person at all Coast Casino properties, Town Square shopping center or online at www.orleansarena.com .
ECHL Stories from April 6, 2012
- Stingrays Defeat Gladiators in Second-Longest Game in ECHL History - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Fall in 4 OT to South Carolina 4-3 - Atlanta Gladiators
- Stockton Sweeps Series, 3-0, with 4-2 Win - Colorado Eagles
- Royals Fall in Game Three in Elmira, 5-2 - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Eliminated By Everblades - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Late Goals Lift Jackals Past Royals - Elmira Jackals
- Kalamazoo Takes a Two Games to One Lead in the Series with a 5-1 Victory over Wheeling - Kalamazoo Wings
- Wings Take 2-1 Series Lead with 5-1 Win - Wheeling Nailers
- Aliu Becomes Second Player in Club History to Reach NHL - Colorado Eagles
- Wranglers' "Goals for Kids" Program Nets $10,000 Donation to YMCA - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Carrozzi Reassigned to Reign Playoff Roster - Ontario Reign
- ECHL Transactions - April 6 - ECHL
- Game Preview (Game 3): Stockton Thunder (#5) at Colorado Eagles (#4) - Stockton Thunder
- 2012-13 Road Warriors Season Ticket Packages Unveiled - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Surpasses 3-Million Fans for 19th Consecutive Season - ECHL
- Countdown to Face-Off - Kalamazoo Wings
- Colorado's Costello Named CCM ECHL Most Valuable Player - ECHL
- Kings To Play Ducks In 2012 Preseason Game In Ontario Citizens Business Bank Arena - Ontario Reign
- Forney to Return to Eagles Lineup in Time for Game 3 Tonight - Colorado Eagles
- Jackals Playoff Game Preview: Elmira Vs. Reading - Elmira Jackals
- Jeff Prough Loaned To Greenville - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Greenville Road Warriors Game Preview - April 6, 2012 - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Announces Fine - ECHL
- Chicago Express Cease Operations - ECHL
- Thunder Reassigned Defenseman Ryan Lowery - Stockton Thunder
- Stingrays Kelly Cup Quest Daily - South Carolina Stingrays
- Aliu Becomes 490th ECHL Player to Reach NHL - ECHL
- Express Withdraw from ECHL - Chicago Express
- Stingrays Gameday: Stingrays and Gladiators Meet in Game Three Tonight - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Today - April 6 - ECHL
- Wranglers Sweep Grizzlies, Advance to Second Round of Playoffs - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Grizzlies Season Ends in Las Vegas - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.