Wolves Recall Nathan Jawai From Sioux Falls Skyforce
Minneapolis/St. Paul - The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced the club has recalled second-year forward Nathan Jawai from the Sioux Falls Skyforce of the NBA Development League. Jawai appeared in two games for the Skyforce, averaging 6.0 points and 3.0 rebounds in 25.0 minutes per game.
Jawai has appeared in 36 games for the Wolves this season, averaging 3.3 points and 2.7 rebounds in 10.8 minutes per game.
The Wolves obtained Jawai from the Dallas Mavericks on Oct. 20, 2009 in exchange for a conditional second-round draft pick in 2012. The native of Australia played in six games for the Toronto Raptors in 2008-09.
Per NBA rules, a first- or second-year player can be assigned to the team's D-League affiliate a maximum of three times in a season.
NBA G League Stories from February 21, 2010
- D-Fenders Come Up Short In Battle With Thunderbirds - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Bakersfield Drops Second Straight To Austin - Bakersfield Jam
- T-Birds Bounce Back With 101-95 Win Against Los Angeles - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Conroy First To 3,000 Points As Vipers Beat Red Claws - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Wolves Recall Nathan Jawai From Sioux Falls Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Bakersfield's dos Santos Suspended - G League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Stampede Slide Past D-Fenders In Exciting Home Win - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Balanced attack leads Energy over Flash - Utah Flash
- Stampede slide past D-Fenders in exciting home win - Idaho Stampede
- Skyforce vanquishes Wizards on VERSUS - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Conroy Records Second-Straight Triple-Double as Vipers Blow Big Lead to Red Claws - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.