Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Ryan Rigmaiden to Scouting Staff
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the organization has named Ryan Rigmaiden a National Scout. Rigmaiden joins the Bombers after spending the past six seasons with the BC Lions, and the last four as the club's Director of U.S. Scouting.
"We're very pleased to add Ryan's experience to our scouting staff," said Blue Bombers General Manager Kyle Walters. "He has helped the Lions find some quality football players in the past number of seasons, and has an extensive history of finding football talent. I'm looking forward to working with him and adding him to our group." Rigmaiden previously held the position of director of player personnel for the Arena Football League's Spokane Shock in 2007 and was promoted to General Manager in 2010.
Rigmaiden's keen eye for talented players resulted in an 88-31 record for the Shock during his time there including three league championship appearances and two titles in 2009 and 2010. Rigmaiden makes North Carolina his home, and in addition to his college and pro scouting, also coordinates the efforts of regional scouts.
Canadian Football League Stories from December 29, 2017
- Crezdon Butler Signs Extension - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Ryan Rigmaiden to Scouting Staff - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Re-Sign Defensive Tackle Drake Nevis - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Statement from Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Johnny Manziel Ruling - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- A Statement from the Canadian Football League on the Status of Johnny Manziel - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.