Whitecaps FC Waive Midfielder Paulo Jr.
VANCOUVER, BC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC announced today that the club has waived midfielder Paulo Jr.
Paulo Jr., 24, joined Whitecaps FC on January 23, 2013, after being selected by Vancouver with the 10th pick in Stage 2 of the 2012 MLS Re-Entry Draft on December 14, 2012. Prior to joining Whitecaps FC, the native of Teresina, Brazil, played three seasons with Western Conference side Real Salt Lake.
Major League Soccer Stories from April 17, 2013
- Red Bulls Drop Close 1-0 Decision to Sporting Kansas City - New York Red Bulls
- LA Galaxy Focused on Getting Back to Basics Ahead of Clash with Sporting Kansas City - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Scouting Report: Chicago Fire - Columbus Crew SC
- San Jose Earthquakes Partner with You Can Play Project - San Jose Earthquakes
- LA Galaxy to Play in Inaugural Guinness International Champions Cup - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake Update - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting KC Weekly Update - Sporting Kansas City
- CONCACAF to Honor D.C. United Forward Carlos Ruiz with First-Ever President's Award - D.C. United
- Timbers, MLS Works, Continental Tire Launch Earth Day Service - Portland Timbers
- Whitecaps FC Waive Midfielder Paulo Jr. - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- United Drives to Collect Pet Supplies - D.C. United
- Crew and Fire Ready to Re-Ignite Rivalry in Oduro's Return to Chicago - Columbus Crew SC
- Philadelphia Union to Play Harrisburg City Islanders on June 18 - Philadelphia Union
- Even When Down a Goal "No Panic" for Resilient Crew - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.