VooDoo Install More Plays on Tuesday
NEW ORLEANS (March 5, 2012) - The New Orleans VooDoo practiced Tuesday morning at the Alario Center, opting to dress in helmets, jerseys and shorts as the team worked on new offensive and defensive plays.
The VooDoo installed new aspects to its playbook on both offense and defense, and after 3-on-3 drills, the team worked on its newly learned repertoire in intra-squad work.
Here is what Coach Pat O'Hara had to say after practice about his team's 10th day of practice:
The VooDoo will take to the turf again on Wednesday at the Alario Center. Coach O'Hara and his staff will administer final roster cuts on Friday, submitting the final 24-man roster to the AFL office by 5 p.m.
The team will then start preparing for the its season opener against Philadelphia Soul, set for Sunday, March 18 at 3 p.m. in The Graveyard.
Arena Football League Stories from March 6, 2012
- AFL Capsules Week 1 - AFL
- Shock Add WR Daron Clark and His CFL and UFL Experience - Spokane Shock
- Sharks Training Camp Report #9 - Jacksonville Sharks
- Three Storm AFL Hall of Fame Inductions March 8 - Tampa Bay Storm
- Philadelphia Soul Continue to Prepare for 2012 - Philadelphia Soul
- VooDoo Dolls Visit Children at Tulane Hospital on Tuesday Afternoon - New Orleans VooDoo
- VooDoo Install More Plays on Tuesday - New Orleans VooDoo
- SaberCats All-Time Leading Receiver Returns for 2012 - San Jose SaberCats
- Power Announces 24 Man Roster - Pittsburgh Power
- SaberCats Weekly Update - San Jose SaberCats
- Command Games to Air on KSMO 62 - Kansas City Command
- Arena Football Hall of Fame Induction To Be Held in Orlando March 8 - Orlando Predators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.