Toronto FC Season Tickets Sold out; Half Seasons Now Available
Toronto FC announced Tuesday that season seat ticket packages for the 2014 season have sold out. Nine match packages are now available and purchasers will be offered priority access to 2015 ticket packages. Single game tickets for the club's first six home matches go on sale Wednesday, March 5 with presales happening March 4. Earlier this month the Club announced that an additional 500 season seats would be available and that the Season Seat Holder base would be capped at 17,000 for the upcoming season. Fans interested in joining the waiting list for 2015 ticket packages can sign up at www.torontofc.ca.
The Spring block of single match tickets will cover the team's first six home games, including the March 22 home opener versus D.C. United, the May 7 Amway Canadian Championship match versus the Vancouver Whitecaps and May 17 against the 2013 Supporters' Shield winning New York Red Bulls. Single game tickets for Summer matches will be available in April. For a full list of games, opponents and times, please visit www.torontofc.ca.
Toronto FC half season ticket packages start at $424. Tickets can be purchased online at www.torontofc.ca or via telephone at 416-360-GOAL (4625). Toronto FC opens its eighth MLS season March 15 in Seattle against the Sounders. The Reds will host D.C. United one week later on March 22 at BMO Field. Presently the Club is in Florida for its Training Camp, for the latest news and updates, please visit www.torontofc.ca or follow the team on Twitter @torontofc.
Major League Soccer Stories from February 25, 2014
- Preseason Preparations Wrapping up as Revs Push into Final Four Days in Tucson - New England Revolution
- Timbers' Powell Called up by Jamaica for Matches against Barbados, St. Lucia - Portland Timbers
- On the Mend: Defender Todd Dunivant Sets Sights on Returning for Season Opener - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chicago Fire Enters Final Week of Preseason Training in Tucson, Ariz. - Chicago Fire
- Impact Takes on Sporting Kansas City Wednesday in Orlando - Montreal Impact
- As Opening Match Approaches, Starting Lineup Starts to Take Shape - Columbus Crew SC
- Toronto FC Season Tickets Sold out; Half Seasons Now Available - Toronto FC
- Chicago Fire Names WPWR My50 Chicago as Official Television Partner for 2014 - Chicago Fire
- Real Salt Lake Announces 2014 Reserve League Schedule - Real Salt Lake
- San Jose Earthquakes to Host Third Annual Wine and Dine Event on May 18 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Signs Defender Marco Franco - Chicago Fire
- Timbers Sign Draft Picks George Fochive, Aaron Long - Portland Timbers
- Toronto FC Place Welshman on Waivers - Toronto FC
- Sporting KC Adds Fan Engagement Technology from Experience - Sporting Kansas City
- Back from Injury, Tierney Hoping to Make Preseason Impression - New England Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.