Tomahawks - Save a Life, See Some Hockey
The Tomahawks are pleased to once again partner with the American Red Cross for a blood drive at two separate Johnstown-area locations on Friday, Dec. 14! Individuals donating blood on this date at the Cambria Country War Memorial Arena (10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) or the John Murtha Donor Pavilion (12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.) in Richland will receive a free ticket voucher for the Tomahawks game on that same date. Presenting donors will also receive an invitation to an exclusive meet-and-greet with the Hanson Brothers before the game!
The team faces the Ironmen for the third time this year after sweeping them in Jamestown. The puck drops at 7:00 p.m. Please call (814) 536-4625 for more information!
North American Hockey League Stories from December 3, 2012
- Amarillo Bulls Release Sonic Sunday Information - Amarillo Bulls
- NAHL Announces Divisional Stars of the Week Presented by Combat Hockey - NAHL
- Aberdeen Wings Weekly - Aberdeen Wings
- Wildcats split in pair of come-from-behind games - Wichita Falls Wildcats
- Uchyn to Des Moines (USHL), Heuser Returns - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Rays' Report #12: IceRays Hand Bulls First Home Loss in Weekend Split - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Game 5 of SoDak Shootout this Friday - Brookings Blizzard
- Tomahawks - Save a Life, See Some Hockey - Johnstown Tomahawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.