Teddy Bear Toss / Stuff-A-Bus this Friday
With the holiday season upon us, the Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club is pleased to be hosting their Annual Teddy Bear Toss and Stuff-A-Bus event this coming Friday, November 30 when they play host to the Erie Otters.
Game time is 7:07 p.m. at the Essar Centre.
All fans attending the game are encouraged to bring a stuffed animal to the game and when the Hounds score their first goal of the game, the fans are to throw the stuffed animals onto the ice. (Placing stuffed animals in plastic bags is recommended)
For the "Stuff-A-Bus" portion of the event, a Sault Transit bus will be parked at the main entrance of the Essar Centre and staff will be accepting donations of new or gently used toys and clothing along with non-perishable food items.
All donations from this event will go towards Christmas Cheer to help brighten the holidays for thousands of families in our community.
The Soo Greyhounds would like thank all their fans in advance for their continued support of this great event and we look forward to seeing you all rinkside this Friday Night.
Ontario Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Generals Back on Top - Oshawa Generals
- Rangers Fall 3-1 to Knights - Kitchener Rangers
- Storm's Scott Kosmachuk Named CHL Player of the Week - OHL
- Movember Shave off Party Saturday - Windsor Spitfires
- Petes Defenceman to represent Slovakia - Peterborough Petes
- Bulls Hold Teddy Bear Toss/Toy Drive on Saturday - Belleville Bulls
- Teddy Bear Toss / Stuff-A-Bus this Friday - Soo Greyhounds
- 67's Aquire Winger Brendan Bell - Ottawa 67's
- Hounds Host Teddy Bear Toss, Stuff-A-Bus this Friday - Soo Greyhounds
- Sparks Toy Drive & Teddy Bear Toss Set for this Week - Windsor Spitfires
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.