SYRACUSE CRUNCH RECALL FORWARD TY LONEY FROM ADIRONDACK THUNDER
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have recalled forward Ty Loney from the Adirondack Thunder of the ECHL, general manager Julien BriseBois announced today.
Loney, 25, has appeared in six games with the Crunch this season. He has also skated in 31 games with the Thunder, posting 32 points (18g, 14a). He appeared in 24 AHL games last season with the Chicago Wolves and Albany Devils registering 10 points (4g, 6a) and four penalty minutes. He also put up 40 points (18g, 22a) in 36 contests with Adirondack.
In 66 career AHL games with Syracuse, Chicago, Albany, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and Norfolk, the 6-foot-4, 210-pound forward has accumulated 20 points (6g, 14a). The Valencia, Pennsylvania native has earned 90 points (43g, 47a) in 95 career ECHL games with Adirondack and Wheeling. Prior to his professional career, Loney posted 89 points (39g, 50a) over four seasons with the University of Denver. He ranked second on the team in points with 26 (11g, 15a) when DU claimed the NCHC Championship in 2013-14.
American Hockey League Stories from January 26, 2018
- Colorado Avalanche Reassigns A.J. Greer, Dominic Toninato and David - San Antonio Rampage
- 'CANES ASSIGN FLEURY TO CHARLOTTE - Charlotte Checkers
- ETMINDER VILLE HUSSO COLLECTS SECOND SEASONAL SHUTOUT AS SAN ANTONIO BLANKS SAN JOSE 3-0 - San Antonio Rampage
- Monsters Tracked Down by Wild in Overtime, 4-3 - Cleveland Monsters
- Olczyk Assigned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- SYRACUSE CRUNCH RECALL FORWARD TY LONEY FROM ADIRONDACK THUNDER - Syracuse Crunch
- KINGS ASSIGN FORWARDS MICHAEL AMADIO AND JONNY BRODZINSKI, AND DEFENSEMAN PAUL LADUE TO ONTARIO - Ontario Reign
- SYRACUSE CRUNCH TO HOST CRUNCH AT YOUR SERVICE AT TURNING STONE RESORT CASINO - Syracuse Crunch
- COMETS ANNOUNCE ROSTER MOVES - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.