May 15, 2017 - Pacific Coast League (PCL) - Omaha Storm Chasers
PAPILLION, NE - The Omaha Storm Chasers return home to Werner Park to begin a new homestand by hosting a four-game set versus the Tacoma Rainiers beginning on Tuesday, May 16. Highlights of the series include Tallboy Tuesday, Wiener Wednesday with RTG Medical Bark in the Park, and Thirsty Thursday, in addition to Teacher Appreciation Night presented by Nebraska Loves Public Schools.
Tuesday, May 16 (6:35pm) vs. Tacoma Rainiers
- Tallboy Tuesday: The series gets off to a strong start with Tallboy Tuesday at Werner Park, featuring $5 Bud Light, Busch Light and Lime-A-Rita 25 ounce "Tallboy" cans, in addition to 24 ounce domestic drafts for $5.
Wednesday, May 17 (11:05am) vs. Tacoma Rainiers (Game 1)
- Day Game: The Storm Chasers take the field for the first game of a day-night doubleheader. Enjoy some afternoon baseball at Werner Park with a special 11:05 a.m. start time! Please note that Wiener Wednesday specials and RTG Medical Bark in the Park will not be taking place during this game, only for the night game on Wednesday, May 17.
Wednesday, May 17 (6:35pm) vs. Tacoma Rainiers (Game 2)
- Wiener Wednesday: The popular Wiener Wednesday specials are back with hot dogs available for only 25 cents each all night, the second of five Wiener Wednesday nights this year. Please note the Wiener Wednesday special will only be available during the night game on Wednesday, May 17.
- RTG Medical Bark in the Park : Every dog has its day at Wednesday night games! Canines are welcome to join their owners on the right field grass berm and take in a beautiful night of baseball. Please note RTG Medical Bark in the Park will only take place during the night game on Wednesday, May 17. Pre-registration is available to skip the lines at the ballpark online: http://atmilb.com/23sCkaR.
Thursday, May 18 (6:35pm) vs. Tacoma Rainiers
- Teacher Appreciation Night presented by Nebraska Loves Public Schools): The Storm Chasers will host teachers from around the Omaha Metro at Werner Park on this night thanks to Nebraska Loves Public Schools. Teachers in attendance can also sign up to win a prize pack, which includes a Class Pizza Party from Valentino's a Summit Dental Prize Pack, Makeover from Hair Oasis and much more.
- Thirsty Thursday presented by Dr. Pepper: The weekend starts off early with Thirsty Thursday! Bud, Bud Light and Busch Light cans will be available for the low price of just $2, in addition to select $2 draft beers and $1 Pepsi fountain drinks.
Single game tickets for all remaining Storm Chasers home contests are still available, and can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com, or by calling the Werner Park Ticket Office from noon until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (402) 738-5100.