Stillwell Commits to Brown
The Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League (USHL) are pleased to announce that defenseman Tony Stillwell has committed to Brown University of the Eastern College Athletic Conference.
Stillwell has seen action in 119 career games in the USHL spending the last 31 games with the Gamblers. In total, the Green Bay WI native has tallied 29 points (3 goals, 26 assists) in the league. Stillwell is a product Notre Dame Academy High School.
Stillwell becomes the 22nd Gambler on the 2016-2017 squad to commit to a NCAA Division I institution. Others include forwards Chris Grando (Boston College) John Leonard (UMass), Jared Spooner (Minnesota State), Robert Herrman (Arizona State) Jason Dhooghe (Wisconsin), Easton Brodzinski (St. Cloud St.), Dante Palecco (Yale) Matt Jennings (Dartmouth), Brock Caufield (Ohio State), Casey Mittelstadt (Minnesota), Trenton Bliss (Wisconsin), Brody Stevens (Michigan State), Josh Kosack (Union), Nolan Moyle (Michigan State), defensemen Jackson Charlesworth (Northern Michigan), Connor Mackey (Minnesota State), Michael Bevilacqua (Canisius College), Matt Anderson (Minnesota Duluth), Alexis Binner (Maine), Rourke Russell (Miami) and goaltender David Hrenak (St. Cloud St.).
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 30, 2017
- Aston-Reese Named Finalist for Hobey Baker Award - Lincoln Stars
- Buccaneers with a Chance to Clinch Playoff Spot this Weekend - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Stillwell Commits to Brown - Green Bay Gamblers
- Hults Commits to Penn State - Madison Capitols
- Former Hawk Kloos in Minnesota and Iowa - Waterloo Black Hawks
- 3 Buccaneer Alumni Make It to the Frozen Four - Des Moines Buccaneers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.