Steeldogs in Arena Football: Road to Glory Video Game
Birmingham, Ala. - When the new EA Sports Arena Football: Road to Glory video game hits stores nationwide tomorrow (February 22), Alabama Steeldogs fans will have their chance to play as their favorite team.
"We're very excited to be part of an EA Sports video game," Alabama Steeldogs Managing Partner Scott Myers said. "This is a fantastic opportunity for us to showcase our sport to the gaming community."
Arena Football: Road to Glory, the only Arena Football game available to fans of this unique sport, brings to life the excitement and experience of hard-hitting, high-scoring intensity of 50-yard goal line-to-goal line battles. The game is available on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.
The game will feature the schedules and rosters from the Steeldogs' 2006 team. While Arena Football: Road to Glory will be officially released on Thursday, but league officials said it will available in some markets as early as today.
>From the af2 to the AFL, including classic historical squads, more than 80 teams will be made available in Arena Football: Road to Glory. Players can take the af2 circuit by storm by winning the ArenaCup and then export their players into the AFL and set their sights on an ArenaBowl championship.
In Arena Football: Road to Glory, the player will have Total Offense Control. They can now pick apart defenders with their star receiver, while using the right analog stick to help the quarterback find passing lanes and avoid the rush. Gamers will also enjoy tackling their toughest rivals with huge hits that send players into-and over-the walls.
The game will have a retail price of $29.99 and is expected to sell out quickly over the next few weeks.
arenafootball2 Stories from February 21, 2007
- Bakersfield Blitz Featured in New PlayStation2 Game - Bakersfield Blitz
- Shock debut in video game - Spokane Shock
- Wildcats are now "In the Game" - South Georgia Wildcats
- Manchester Wolves update - Manchester Wolves
- af2 Teams Featured in Latest EA Sports Arena Football Game - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- Steeldogs in Arena Football: Road to Glory Video Game - Alabama Steeldogs
- Vipers assigned '06 receiving leader Torrey Day - Alabama Vipers
- The Fire Wire - Louisville Fire
- af2 teams to appear in AFL video game Arena Football: Road to Glory - af2
- Fusion partners with Summit City Radio Group - Fort Wayne Fusion
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.