Stampede Re-Acquire Devendorf, Galloway
BOISE, Idaho, January 20, 2012 - The Idaho Stampede re-acquired Eric Devendorf (6-2, 181, Syracuse) and Kevin Galloway (6-7, 215, Texas Southern), the club announced today.
Both Devendorf and Galloway will dress for tonight's game against the Austin Toros (7 p.m., KTRV Channel 12, NBA.com/futurecast, CenturyLink Arena). Devendorf is averaging 10.3 points and 1.8 rebounds per game in 11 games (zero starts). Devendorf's last game with the Stampede was on Dec. 30, 2011, when he scored a season-high 18 points against the Iowa Energy. Devendorf was selected 55th overall (4th round) in the 2011 NBA D-League Draft.
Galloway (6-7, 215, Texas Southern) is averaging 4.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game in 12 contests (5 starts). In his last game as a Stampeder, Galloway had 10 points (season-high), seven assists and four rebounds on Dec. 26 against the Reno Bighorns. Galloway was selected 25th overall (2nd round) in the 2011 NBA D-League Draft. Galloway finished his college career in 2010-11 after two years at Texas Southern. Galloway began his college career at USC, before heading to the College of Southern Idaho, where he averaged 8.4 points, 4.1 rebounds and a nation-leading 8.6 assists in 2007-08. Galloway then went to Kentucky for one year before transferring to Texas Southern.
In order to make room on the roster, the Stampede waived Terrico White due to injury and Will Foster for personal reasons.
NBA Development League Stories from January 20, 2012
- Texas Legends Defuse Canton Charge - Texas Legends
- Skyforce Holds off Mad Ants - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Toros Torch the Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Lin Picks up Triple-Double as Erie Drops Maine 122-113 - Maine Red Claws
- Stampede Re-Acquire Devendorf, Galloway - Idaho Stampede
- Dennis Horner Returns to Springfield - Springfield Armor
- Fort Wayne's Walker Russell, Jr. Signs with Detroit - D-League
- NBA D-League Update - D-League
- Christian Laettner Named Mad Ants Assistant Coach - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.