Stampede Acquire Josh Lomers
BOISE, Idaho, November 26, 2010 - The Idaho Stampede announced today the acquisition of center Josh Lomers (center, 7-0, 265, Baylor).
Lomers averaged 4.5 points and 2.7 rebounds in 129 games over a four-year collegiate career at Baylor, shooting .663 (226-for-341) from the floor for his career. He had a team-high .702 (40-for-57) field goal percentage as a senior in 2009-10, averaging 3.4 points and 1.9 rebounds in 11.5 minutes per game. Lomers was a three-time Academic All-Big 12 first team selection. He was a consensus top 100 recruit out of high school.
Lomers was the 45th overall selection in the 2010 NBA Development League Draft by the Tulsa 66ers and was waived on November 17. The Stampede waived Chris Roberts to make roster space for Lomers.
NBA Development League Stories from November 26, 2010
- Texas outscores Idaho 63-43 in second half - Texas Legends
- Flash Drop Road Game to New Mexico - Utah Flash
- Goldwire Leads Way For Skyforce - Dakota Wizards
- Iowa Energy Tops 66ers On The Road - Tulsa 66ers
- Erie BayHawks Give Mad Ants First Loss of the Season - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Reynolds, Armor pull off dramatic comeback - Springfield Armor
- Jeffers Explodes for 32 Points, 18 Rebounds in Win - Iowa Energy
- Strawberry Returns to Reno in 105-90 Bighorns Win Over Bakersfield - Reno Bighorns
- New Jersey Nets Assign Williams to NBA D-League Affiliate Springfield Armor - D-League
- Stampede Acquire Josh Lomers - Idaho Stampede
- Toros Home Opener this Saturday - Austin Spurs
- Miami Heat Assigns Pittman to NBA D-League Affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce - D-League
- Heat Assigns Pittman to Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Legends Acquire Joe Alexander - Texas Legends
- Tulsa 66ers Add Ryan Reid to Roster, Waive Stevenson - Tulsa 66ers
- Rolle Waived Due to Injury; 7-0 Center Eglseder to Join Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Stampede Acquire Luke Jackson - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.