St. Louis Starter Kyle Lohse Coming to Springfield
Springfield, MO - The St. Louis Cardinals announced today that starting pitcher Kyle Lohse will continue his major league rehabilitation assignment with the Springfield Cardinals Thursday night at Hammons Field. It will be Lohse's second appearance in Springfield in the last two seasons.
Lohse, who has been on the disabled list since late May, was 1-4 with a 5.89 ERA in nine starts with St. Louis prior to injuring his right forearm. The right hander has pitched in two games with the Memphis Redbirds in AAA during his rehab assignment.
Springfield will continue their three game series with the Arkansas Travelers Wednesday night at 7:10pm. The Cardinals will send right hander Trey Hearne (2-1) to the mound against right hander Ryan Brasier (5-9) for the Travelers.
Wednesday night, 1,000 fans 18 and older will receive a $1 Lottery scratcher courtesy of the Missouri Lottery. For ticket information please visit the Hammons Field Ticket Office, online at www.springfieldcardinals.com or call (417) 863-2143.
Texas League Stories from August 3, 2010
- St. Louis Starter Kyle Lohse Coming to Springfield - Springfield Cardinals
- Series Preview: Naturals Host Tulsa - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Drillers Hosting Cardinals August 6-9 - Tulsa Drillers
- Santiago, Eigsti Return to Active Roster - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Beltre Blazing A Trail To The Majors - Frisco RoughRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.