Sharks to Host NHL Pre-season Game at Save Mart Center
Fresno, Calif. - The Fresno Falcons' National Hockey League-affiliate San Jose Sharks will host the Los Angeles Kings in an NHL pre-season game at Save Mart Center on Oct. 6 at 7 p.m. The game will mark the Sharks' first return to Fresno since 1996.
Tickets for the game will go on sale to the public on Aug. 28 at 10 a.m. at Save Mart Center's Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets, including select Save Mart Supermarkets, Tower Records, Wherehouse Music and Ritmo Latino locations. Individual tickets cost the following:
Front row on the glass $78.75
Lower bowl along the sides $48.75
Lower bowl end zones $34.75
All Balcony seats $20.75
*Groups of 20 or more receive a $5 discount per ticket
The Falcons will battle the Bakersfield Condors in a home-and-home pre-season series on Oct. 15 and 16 before opening the 2004-05 ECHL regular season campaign on Oct. 22 against the Las Vegas Wranglers at Save Mart Center.
Full season ticket packages and Flex Packs for the Falcons' 2004-05 season are on sale beginning as low as $42. For complete ticket information, please visit the Falcons website at www.fresnofalcons.com/tickets.html or call the Falcons front office at (559) 485-PUCK (7825).
ECHL Stories from August 12, 2004
- Sharks to Host NHL Pre-season Game at Save Mart Center - Fresno Falcons
- Rome to Again Patrol Blueline - Reading Royals
- Gladiators Trade Defenseman to Reading - Atlanta Gladiators
- Serbus To Work 2004 United States Under-17 Select Team - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Trenton Titans Booster Club Joins Shots 4 Tots - Trenton Devils
- Ice Pilots Participate in One For The Community Campaign - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Steelheads re-sign Kelly Cup winning blueliners - Idaho Steelheads
- Players With Signed ECHL Contracts As Of August 10 - ECHL
- Chiefs Unite With Stanley Cup Champs - Johnstown Chiefs
- Stingrays Add Forward and Defenseman - South Carolina Stingrays
- Jackson Returns to Gladiators - Atlanta Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.