Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Third Round Draft Pick in Three-Team Trade
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. - The Santa Cruz Warriors have acquired a third-round draft pick in the 2013 NBA D-League Draft from the Rio Grande Valley Vipers in a three-team trade that sends center Rick Jackson to the Austin Toros. As part of the deal, the Rio Grande Valley Vipers have acquired forward Wesley Witherspoon from the Austin Toros.
Jackson was acquired by the Santa Cruz Warriors as an affiliate player after he was released from Golden State Warriors training camp. The 6'8" center averaged 8.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.8 blocks in 143 games during his college career at Syracuse.
NBA Development League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Third Round Draft Pick in Three-Team Trade - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Reno Bighorns Announce "Legal All-Star Team" Program - Reno Bighorns
- Toros Land Rick Jackson in Three Team Trade - Austin Spurs
- Vipers Acquire Witherspoon from Austin - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Memphis Grizzlies Assign Tony Wroten to Bighorns - Reno Bighorns
- Memphis Grizzlies Assign Tony Wroten to NBA D-League Affiliate Reno Bighorns - D-League
- Red Claws Announce Opening Night Events, New Presenting Sponsor - Maine Red Claws
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.