San Jose Earthquakes to Host Second Annual Wine and Dine Event on July 28
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that the club will host its Wine and Dine with the Earthquakes event on Sunday, July 28 at Guglielmo Winery in Morgan Hill.
For a second-consecutive year, guests will enjoy tasting a selection of Guglielmo's red and white wines while mingling with Earthquakes players, coaches and front office staff at the Villa Emile Event Center. They will also experience the irresistible charm of a vintage cobblestone courtyard, a picturesque backdrop with vineyards and rolling hills and a wine bar and arbor still draped with grapes on vines planted by the Guglielmo family three generations ago.
The event will feature a buffet dinner courtesy of Cosmopolitan Catering, live auction, raffle and grape stomp as well as celebrity bartending from Earthquakes players.
Guglielmo Winery has graciously offered to donate 10 percent of all their wine bottle sales and $10 for each person who signs up to be a wine group member to the San Jose Earthquakes Community Fund. All proceeds raised will go to the San Jose Earthquakes 501(c)3 non-profit, the San Jose Earthquakes Community Fund.
Individual tickets are on sale for $110 per person. Tables are also available for purchase at $1,200 each with the option to choose your favorite player or coach to sit at the table (subject to availability on a first come, first served basis). Guests must be 21 years or older to attend.
Last year's event drew over 200 fans and raised $30,000 for the San Jose Earthquakes Community Fund.
For more information and to register, visit www.sjearthquakes.com or email the club's community relations manager, Alison High, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What: Wine and Dine with the Earthquakes
Where: Guglielmo Winery, 1480 East Main Avenue, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
When: Sunday, July 28 from 4-7 p.m.
Why: To raise money for the San Jose Earthquakes 501(c)3 non-profit, the San Jose Earthquakes Community Fund
Major League Soccer Stories from April 30, 2013
- Chivas USA Begins Preparing for SKC - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Gruenebaum Says the Columbus Crew Have the Talent "To Keep Possession and Just Shut Out Teams" - Columbus Crew SC
- Brian Perk Shines in Reserve League Match After Month-Long Injury Recovery - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Robbie Rogers Trains with the LA Galaxy - Los Angeles Galaxy
- San Jose Earthquakes to Host Second Annual Wine and Dine Event on July 28 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Impact Hosts Toronto FC in Second Leg of ACC Semi-Final Wednesday - Montreal Impact
- English Premier League's Stoke City F.C. to Meet Houston Dynamo in BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup - Houston Dynamo
- Exclusive Meet and Greet Package Auction with LA Galaxy's Landon Donovan to Benefit Children's Hospi - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Defensive Resolve Returns as Revolution Keeps Fourth Clean Sheet - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Sends MF Enzo Martinez on Short-Term Loan to NASL Side - Real Salt Lake
- Rapids Sign Defender Brenton Griffiths - Colorado Rapids
- Whitecaps FC Loan Bryce Alderson to Charleston - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Contest: Design the 20th Anniversary Cake - Montreal Impact
- Revolution Launches Charitable Auction to Benefit The One Fund Boston - New England Revolution
- Revolution Bobbleheads Return May 11 - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Announces Local Tryout Details for RSL-Arizona - Real Salt Lake
- Warzycha Realizes "Dream Come True" in Debuting for Crew - Columbus Crew SC
- Eastern Conference Roundup: April 29 - Columbus Crew SC
- LA Galaxy Homegrown Defender Oscar Sorto Impresses at U.S. U-20 Camp - Los Angeles Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.