Royals Trade Justin Bourne To Idaho
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals of the ECHL, affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League and the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League, today announced that the organization has traded forward Justin Bourne to the Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL for future considerations. Bourne played one game for the Royals, a 5-2 loss to the Elmira Jackals on Friday, October 17.
The Royals' home opener is set for this Saturday, October 25, 2008 (7:05 pm), when the Johnstown Chiefs visit the Sovereign Center. The game broadcast on Saturday night will be on the internet only through the Royals' website, www.royalshockey.com, starting with the pre-game show presented by The Works at Wyomissing at 6:35 pm. The game broadcast can also be heard within the Sovereign Center at 99.3 fm on the Deibler Dental In-Arena Broadcast system. Also, the Royals' new radio show, Rinkside with the Royals, will debut on Saturday night from 6:00 - 6:30 pm on Rock Hits Y102 from the 'The Corner,' the brand new pub located within the Sovereign Center. Rock Hits Y102 DJ Chuck Corbin will host, and everyone is invited to attend. Royals' full Season Tickets and Total Choice Flex Plans are now on sale. To obtain more information on becoming a part Royals' hockey, call 610-898-PUCK to speak with Royals' ticket representative.
ECHL Stories from October 23, 2008
- Chiefs Announce Roster Moves - Johnstown Chiefs
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Frederik Cabana Reassigned From Phantoms To Sea Wolves - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Letourneau-Leblond Becomes 361st Player To Play In NHL After ECHL - ECHL
- Nailers Power Hour Debuts Tonight - Wheeling Nailers
- Stockton Ports to Host Halloween Weekend Battle of the Bands - Stockton Thunder
- Salmon Kings See Tickets Flying Out Of The Box Office For Opening Weekend - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Lang reassigned to Blades from AHL - Florida Everblades
- Steelheads Acquire Bourne - Idaho Steelheads
- Stoesz Assigned to Gwinnett - Atlanta Gladiators
- Royals Trade Justin Bourne To Idaho - Reading Royals
- Nailers Set To Go Pink For Breast Cancer - Wheeling Nailers
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Pope's hat trick sends Thunder to second straight loss - Stockton Thunder
- Pope and Condors smash Stockton, 7-4 - Bakersfield Condors
- Idaho picks up first win of the season - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.