River Bandits and Silver Hawks Postponed by Rain
DAVENPORT, Iowa (APRIL 29, 2012) - The game scheduled for 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon at Modern Woodmen Park between the Quad Cities River Bandits and the South Bend Silver Hawks has been postponed and rescheduled as part of a doubleheader Tuesday. The River Bandits and Silver Hawks will play two seven-inning games beginning at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Modern Woodmen Park.
Quad Cities (12-10) and South Bend (13-9) will instead open their season series Monday at 11 a.m.
Tickets for the game Sunday can be exchanged for a ticket to any 2012 regular season home game. More information is available at the River Bandits box office or by calling 563-3-BANDIT.
UP NEXT: The River Bandits begin a series with the South Bend Silver Hawks Monday, April 30, presented Klement's and 97-X. Gates open at 9:30 a.m. Single-game tickets are on sale at the River Bandits box office at Modern Woodmen Park, by phone at (563) 3-BANDIT and online at www.riverbandits.com. Season ticket and mini-plan packages start at just seven games and begin at less than $50. Call a River Bandits account representative today to choose your seats and get the details of our various mini-plan packages.
Midwest League Stories from April 29, 2012
- Ortiz, Boer, And Fuentes Head To Ft. Myers - Beloit Snappers
- Early Slam Sends TinCaps to 5-2 Loss - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Snappers Break Tie in 9th, Beat Dragons 4-3 - Dayton Dragons
- Chiefs Win 5-2 Sunday - Peoria Chiefs
- Snappers Win in Walk off Fashion - Beloit Snappers
- Loons Edge Cougars in Pitchers' Duel - Great Lakes Loons
- Hawks and Bandits Washed Out; Double-Header Tuesday - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Bees Beat Captains, 7-2 - Burlington Bees
- Aquafina Pitch, Hit & Run Rescheduled for May 5 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Lugnuts record 6th shutout, 4-0 over Clinton - Lansing Lugnuts
- Three-run eighth gives Wisconsin a victory - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Loons Even Series with Cougars - Kane County Cougars
- Kernels and Whitecaps Postponed - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Hot Rods Fall Despite Rice's Two Base Knocks - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Captains Can't Recover from Four Run First Inning, Fall 7-2 - Lake County Captains
- River Bandits and Silver Hawks Postponed by Rain - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Hefner Becomes 108th Former Fort Wayne Star to Reach MLB - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Need a One Day Vacation" Snappers Can Deliver - Beloit Snappers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.