RHP Frank Herrmann Promoted to Class AAA Columbus
The Aeros made a roster move today, promoting RHP Frank Herrmann to Class AAA Columbus. No corresponding move was immediately announced.
Herrmann was off to an excellent start in 2009, going 2-1 with a 2.93 ERA in five starts. He had worked at least six innings in four of his five starts (he led the Aeros and was third in the Eastern League with 30.2 IP this season), and had allowed two runs or less in four of his starts as well. This is his second taste of AAA, as he also made two starts for Buffalo last season (0-2, 1.38 ERA).
Eastern League Stories from May 6, 2009
- Thunder Storms Baysox With 13 Hits - Bowie Baysox
- Dogs take game 3 from the Mets; look for the sweep on Thursday - Portland Sea Dogs
- Akron-Altoona Double Header Postponed - Akron RubberDucks
- Tazawa Terrific, B-Mets Falter 4-3 - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Fisher Cats get solid starts, but fall twice in New Britain Wednesday night - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Defenders Fall 2-1/ Series 1-2 - Connecticut Defenders
- Rock Cats take doubleheader - New Britain Rock Cats
- Trenton defeats Bowie 10-8 in rain-shortened game - Trenton Thunder
- Sens beat Erie 2-0 in rain-shortened game - Harrisburg Senators
- 'Wolves Fall In Rain Shortened Game...Game Two Postponed - Erie SeaWolves
- Stop Us If You've Heard This. - Aeros Washed Out Wednesday. Again. - Akron RubberDucks
- New Hampshire Fisher Cats promo events - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- RHP Frank Herrmann Promoted to Class AAA Columbus - Akron RubberDucks
- Wolves Back in Town for Freebie Friday - Erie SeaWolves
- Aeros Media Notes - Akron RubberDucks
- In Search Of Homes For Homeless Dogs - Trenton Thunder
- Baysox To Wear Sunglasses At Night - Bowie Baysox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.