Revs Add 2013 Pub Tour Date at CBS Scene
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Members of the New England Revolution will stop by CBS Scene at Patriot Place on Tuesday, March 19, to continue the Revolution's official 2013 Pub Tour. Fans will get the opportunity to meet new Revs Chad Barrett and Bilal Duckett and mingle with young star Diego Fagundez in a casual setting ahead of the home opener.
There is no cover charge for the event and it is open to the general public, for fans of all ages. Fans in attendance will be eligible for giveaways and have the opportunity to win tickets to the Revs' home opener against Sporting Kansas City on Saturday, March 23. The Rev Girls will also attend the final Pub Tour stop.
A full breakdown of the event is below:
2013 New England Revolution Pub Tour
Tuesday, March 19
CBS Scene - 6:30-8:30 p.m.
200 Patriot Place, Foxborough, Mass.
Scheduled to appear: Chad Barrett, Bilal Duckett and Diego Fagundez
Major League Soccer Stories from March 8, 2013
- Chivas Usa To Play Chivachivas Usa Will Play Sister Club Chivas Guadalajara In Ciudad Juarezs Guadal - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Revs Add 2013 Pub Tour Date at CBS Scene - New England Revolution
- Pit-stopping around New England on "March to 3-2-3" tour - New England Revolution
- Real Week 2013 Kicks off on Saturday - Real Salt Lake
- Marcos SÃ¡nchez Called up to Panama Men's National Team - D.C. United
- Season Opener Pits Revs against Rival Fire - New England Revolution
- D.C. United Announces Season-Long Discount for Members of the Military - D.C. United
- Impact Takes on the Timbers in Portland Saturday Night at 10:30pm - Montreal Impact
- Seahawks and Sounders FC Announce HomeStreet as New Banking Partner - Seattle Sounders FC
- Toronto FC Acquires Midfielder Bostock on Loan - Toronto FC
- Real Salt Lake Match Preview: RSL at D.C. United - Saturday, March 9 - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting KC Takes on Toronto FC on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- CCL Match Recap: Herediano 0, LA Galaxy 0 - Los Angeles Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.