Reggie Williams Assigned to Tulsa 66ers
March 15, 2014 - NBA Development League (D-League) News Release
OKLAHOMA CITY, March 15, 2014 - The Oklahoma City Thunder has assigned forward Reggie Williams to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti.
Williams, who was originally signed by the Thunder on March 6, has appeared in one game for Oklahoma City scoring five points in five minutes during its 131-102 victory over the LA Lakers on March 13.
In 21 games (17 starts) with Tulsa this season, Williams is averaging 20.7 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5.0 assists in 37.6 minutes per game.
The forward is expected to be in uniform tonight when the Tulsa 66ers visit the Texas Legends in Frisco, TX.
NBA Development League Stories from March 15, 2014
- Murphy Wins It Late for Idaho - Idaho Stampede
- Austin Toros Fall To Rio Grande Valley Vipers 128-115 - Austin Spurs
- Skyforce Keeps on Playoff Track, Defeats Armor - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Tulsa Defense Locks Down Texas - Tulsa 66ers
- Springfield Derailed by Sioux Falls, 124-109 - Springfield Armor
- D-Fenders Earn Sweep of Canton in Decisive Fashion - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Gilbert Brown out with Concussion - Canton Charge
- Williams Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- Reggie Williams Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - D-League
- Spurs Assign Austin Daye to NBA D-League's Toros - D-League
- Philadelphia 76ers Assign Arnett Moultrie - Delaware 87ers
- Sixers Assign Arnett Moultrie to Delaware 87ers - D-League
- Mavericks Assign Mekel to NBA D-League's Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Mavericks Assign Mekel to NBA D-League's Texas Legends - D-League
- Spurs Assign Austin Daye to Toros - Austin Spurs
- Warriors Defeat Energy - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.