Reggie Jackson Assigned to Tulsa 66ers
OKLAHOMA CITY, December 21, 2012 - The Oklahoma City Thunder has assigned guard Reggie Jackson to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti.
In 14 games this season with the Thunder, Jackson is averaging 1.9 points and 1.0 rebound in 6.9 minutes per contest.
Jackson is expected to be in uniform tonight when the Tulsa 66ers host the Iowa Energy at the SpiritBank Event Center.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 21, 2012
- Legends Overcome 17-Point Deficit to Defeat Skyforce - Texas Legends
- Vipers Halt Charge Winning Streak - Canton Charge
- Second-Half Surge Lifts Tulsa Past Iowa - Tulsa 66ers
- Vipers Top Charge in Overtime - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Austin Toros Lose at Home 98-97 - Austin Spurs
- Selby Leads Bighorns Past Torors - Reno Bighorns
- Shengelia Shines as Armor Fall to BayHawks - Springfield Armor
- Red Claws Topple Ants, 109-99 - Maine Red Claws
- Reggie Jackson Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- Oklahoma City Thunder Re-Assign Reggie Jackson to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ers - G League
- Philadelphia 76ers Assign Arnett Moultrie to NBA D-League Affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce - G League
- Bighorns Owner Santos Appointed to Tourism Commission - Reno Bighorns
- Time Warner Cable Sportsnet to Televise Los Angeles D-Fenders Games - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Skyforce Partners with Local Knights of Columbus Councils to Host Free Throw Contests - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Celtics Recall Joseph from Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Brooklyn Assigns Tornike Shengelia, Tyshawn Taylor to NBA D-League Affiliate Springfield Armor - G League
- Brooklyn Nets Assign Shengelia and Taylor to Springfield - Springfield Armor
- Knicks Recall Stoudemire, Copeland and White - Erie BayHawks
- Jam Outrun Stampede - Bakersfield Jam
- Stampede Beaten by Bakersfield - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.