April 14, 2013 - International League (IL) - Rochester Red Wings
- TURNING POINT: After Pawtucket tied the game with a two-run seventh inning, Mitch Maier hit a walk-off, three-run home run off Anthony Slama in the bottom of the 11th inning as the Paw Sox completed the four-game sweep over the Red Wings... This was Rochester's first extra inning game of the season after going 7-4 in extra-inning games in 2012.
- Clete Thomas' leadoff home run gave the Red Wings a first inning lead for the third consecutive game and the lead for the fourth straight game in this series... The Wings have now scored in the first inning in five of their 10 games this season and scored first in six of their 10 games... Last season, Brian Dinkelman hit the only leadoff home run of the season for Rochester on 7/24 vs. Syracuse.
- Red Wings' starter Andrew Albers turned in his second consecutive strong outing Sunday. The Triple-A rookie retired 11 in a row after three of the first four Paw Sox reached base in the first inning... In his first outing on Monday, Albers retired 10 in a row after allowing two hits to the first five batters.... For a second straight game, Albers worked ahead in the count. He threw 14 first pitch strikes to 19 batters on Sunday and has now thrown 28 first pitch strikes to the 37 batters (76%) he has faced this season.
- First baseman Chris Colabello had a perfect day at the plate going 2-for-2 with two walks, a double and a run scored before being removed for a pinch-runner in the 8th inning. It was Colabello's second game this season where he reached base safely in every plate appearance (4/7 vs. BUF)... Colabello also extended his hitting streak to a team-high five games and his on-base streak to 10 games.
- RHP Luis Perdomo kept the Red Wings in the game by tossing three perfect innings with three strikeouts in relief... Perdomo had four outings with the Red Wings last season where he tossed three or more shutout innings.