Red Bulls Waive Midfielder Blake Camp
SECAUCUS, NJ (Wednesday, November 28, 2007) - Red Bull New York announced that it has waived midfielder Blake Camp.
Camp, who was drafted by New York in the fourth round (41st overall) in the 2006 MLS SuperDraft out of Duke University, did not appear in any first team matches for the Red Bulls in 2007. In 2006, Camp came on as a substitute in three games and made his MLS debut on Sept. 3 at Chicago. The Danielsville, Ga., native also played in five reserve league matches this season.
Major League Soccer Stories from November 29, 2007
- Barrett and Soumare represent Generation adidas in 0-0 draw with Real Madrid reserves - Chicago Fire
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park Receives Tourism Star Award - Colorado Rapids
- Real Salt Lake Weeky Update - Real Salt Lake
- Red Bull New York Announces Updated Design of Red Bull Park - New York Red Bulls
- Red Bulls Waive Midfielder Blake Camp - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.