Raptors Recall Quincy Acy
BAKERSFIELD, December 12, 2012 - The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday rookie forward Quincy Acy has been recalled from the Bakersfield Jam.
Acy was assigned to the Jam on December 6. He appeared in three games, averaging 12.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, 21.7 minutes. He posted his highs of 18 points, five rebounds and 23 minutes in his debut December 7 at Reno.
Acy has appeared in three games with the Raptors. He has played 21 minutes, averaging 2.3 points and 2.0 rebounds. The club selected Acy with the 37th choice in the 2012 NBA Draft.
The Bakersfield Jam goes back on the hardwood this Friday, December 14 against the Tulsa 66ers. Tip-off scheduled at 7pm PT at the Dignity Health Event Center.
NBA Development League Stories from December 12, 2012
- Canton Takes Down Fort Wayne, 112-101 - Canton Charge
- Raptors Recall Quincy Acy - Bakersfield Jam
- Energy Receive Guard Morris Almond in Trade with Maine - Iowa Energy
- Red Claws Trade Mo Almond to Iowa for 2013 Draft Pick - Maine Red Claws
- Austin Toros To Host Youth Sports Game December 30th - Austin Spurs
- Boston Celtics Re-Assign Fab Melo to NBA D-League Affiliate Maine Red Claws - D-League
- Celtics Assign Melo to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Energy Announce All You Can Eat Group Package - Iowa Energy
- Mad Ants Acquire Chris Porter - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Pistons Assign English & Middleton to Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Detroit Pistons Assign Kim English and Khris Middleton to NBA D-League Affiliate Fort Wayne Mad Ants - D-League
- Stampede Acquire Owens - Idaho Stampede
- Tulsa 66ers to Host Holiday Blood Drive - Tulsa 66ers
- Bank of the Cascades, Stampede Partner for 'Make a Wish' - Idaho Stampede
- Goldcamp Joins BayHawks as Practice Player - Erie BayHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.