Rampage Recall Defenseman Tommy Vannelli from Tulsa Oilers
RAMPAGE RECALL DEFENSEMAN TOMMY VANNELLI FROM TULSA OILERS
SAN ANTONIO (Jan. 18, 2018) - The San Antonio Rampage today announced that the club has recalled defenseman Tommy Vannelli from the Tulsa Oilers (ECHL).
Vannelli opened the 2017-18 campaign with the Oilers, registering 14 points (4g/10a) in 35 contests. The 6-foot-2, 165-pound defenseman combined for 19 points (1g/18a) in 46 games between the Missouri Mavericks (ECHL) and Atlanta Gladiators (ECHL) during the 2016-17 season.
The Silver and Black return to the ice on Friday, Jan. 19 to take on the Tucson Roadrunners at 7:30 p.m. at the AT&T Center. Season tickets for the 2017-18 campaign are available and can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554 or online at SARampage.com. The 2017-18 season is presented by H-E-B and Wells Fargo.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 18, 2018
- Comets Release Forward Marco Roy - Utica Comets
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Shawn O'Donnell to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- SYRACUSE CRUNCH AND ASPEN DENTAL TO RECOGNIZE LOCAL VETERANS WITH HOMETOWN HEROES PROGRAM - Syracuse Crunch
- Rampage Recall Defenseman Tommy Vannelli from Tulsa Oilers - San Antonio Rampage
- Milwaukee's Rally Snaps Griffins' Series Stranglehold - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Butler Gets Two in Ads Comeback Win - Milwaukee Admirals
- Monsters Win Second Straight - Cleveland Monsters
- PENGUINS CAPTURE EIGHTH-STRAIGHT WIN BY BEATING PHANTOMS - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- COMETS OUTLAST AMERKS IN SHOOTOUT - Utica Comets
- Crunch Lose to Senators, 2-1, in Overtime - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.