Raiders Sign Daae
Prince Albert SK - The Prince Albert Raiders announced that they have signed 19-year-old forward Austin Daae to a standard Western Hockey League contract.
Daae, a product of Estevan, Saskatchewan, has played in 21 games for his hometown Bruins of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League this season, scoring 5 goals and adding 11 assists for 16 points.
The 6', 194-pound left-winger spent 52 games with the Prince George Cougars last season, recording 2 goals and 4 assists along with 19 penalty minutes.
"With the number of players attending international tournaments, this provides Austin an opportunity to come and compete for a roster spot with our club," said Raiders General Manager Bruno Campese.
Western Hockey League Stories from November 29, 2012
- Teddy Bear Toss, Two Home Games this Weekend - Kamloops Blazers
- Statement from Portland Winterhawks in Response to WHL - Portland Winterhawks
- WHL Issues Statement Regarding Sanctions Imposed on Portland - WHL
- WHL this Week: Looking Ahead - WHL
- TELECO, Rogers Unveil Special Holiday Offer - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Medicine Hat Tigers Reach Movember Fund Raising Target - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Rockets Deal Vasko to Red Deer - Kelowna Rockets
- Rebels Make Deal With Kelowna - Red Deer Rebels
- Raiders Sign Daae - Prince Albert Raiders
- Kelowna Squeaks out 3-2 Victory against Tri-City - Tri-City Americans
- Moose Jaw Beats Giants 2-1 Wednesday Night - Vancouver Giants
- Kelowna Holds off Tri-City 3-2 - Kelowna Rockets
- Oil Kings Fall 5-4 in Shoot Out - Edmonton Oil Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.