Pitcher Casey Beck Activated from DL
LANSING, Mich. - The Lansing Lugnuts, in conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jays, announced Wednesday that pitcher Casey Beck has been activated from the 7-day Disabled List, with left-handed pitcher Juan Hernandez transferred to Auburn (Short-A, New York-Penn League) while in a corresponding move.
The moves brings the Lugnuts roster to 25 active players and four players on the DL.
Midwest League Stories from July 14, 2010
- Bees Open Homestand with Win - Burlington Bees
- Kernels Give 'Moes' A Nice Present - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Snappers Lose Nail Biter 8-7 - Beloit Snappers
- Chiefs Win On Walk-Off - Peoria Chiefs
- Errors, Walks Lead To Sloppy Loss - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Cougars Slug past Silver Hawks - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons Lose on Walk-Off Homer in Peoria - Dayton Dragons
- Kings Capitalize on Whitecaps Errors in Win - Clinton LumberKings
- River Bandits Start Series with 5-3 Loss - Quad Cities River Bandits
- TinCaps fizzle after hot start, lose 4-2 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Comeback Falls Just Short In 7-6 Loss - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Rattlers & Lugnuts Rained Out On Wednesday - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Lugnuts get Washed out in Wisconsin - Lansing Lugnuts
- Pitcher Casey Beck Activated from DL - Lansing Lugnuts
- Daniel Keefe Joins the Chiefs - Peoria Chiefs
- Dragons to Host 5K Fun Run - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Gameday for Wednesday, July 14 - Dayton Dragons
- Hot Rods GM Guarantees Friday Night Win - Bowling Green Hot Rods
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.