Pats and Western Pizza Hosting 22nd Annual Have a Heart Night
Regina, Saskatchewan - The Regina Pats Hockey Club is pleased to announce the 22nd annual Western Pizza Have A Heart Night is tonight in Regina. The club is raising funds for the Heart and Stroke Foundation by delivering and serving pizzas this evening.
From 6 - 8 p.m. dine-in and take out orders could be delivered by a member of the Regina Pats. Delivery and dine-in locations are listed below. Proceeds from delivery fees and tips will be donated to the Regina Heart and Stroke Foundation.
To date the initiative has raised over $55,000 for the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
2820A Avonhurst Dr.
6320 Dewdney Ave.
1307 Broadway Ave.
2430 - 9th Ave. N
1733 Dewdney Ave. E
346 University Park Dr.
3847 Albert St. S
1032 Devonshire Dr.
2125 11th Ave.
Along with your pizza, players will also be available for pictures and autographs.
Western Hockey League Stories from February 5, 2018
- Blazers Week in Review - Kamloops Blazers
- Royals and CMHA - BC Division Team up to Raise Awareness of Mental Health - Victoria Royals
- WHL Announces Weekly Award Winners - WHL
- Ty Ronning Named WHL on the Run Player of the Week - Vancouver Giants
- Blazers Announce B.C. Family Day Plans - Kamloops Blazers
- Chiefs Recall Cordel Larson Ahead of Road Trip - Spokane Chiefs
- Giants Wrap up January with a 4-1 Home Victory against Calgary - Vancouver Giants
- Raiders Sending Fan Bus to Saskatoon - Prince Albert Raiders
- Warriors Unveil 2017 Hall of Fame Special Initiatives - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Chiefs Players to be on Hand at Local Fred Meyer Locations - Spokane Chiefs
- Canes Chatter - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Pats and Western Pizza Hosting 22nd Annual Have a Heart Night - Regina Pats
- Former Rockets - Where Are They Now? - Kelowna Rockets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.