Omaha Adds More Beef To Line
OMAHA, NE: The Omaha beef organization is proud to announce the signing of a Florida Atlantic University (FAU) product with NFL and IFL experience.
Jervonte Jackson 6'3" 300 lbs. will be added to the defensive line complimenting an already tough group of young men.
Among his many highlights at FAU included being part of the All Sunbelt team. From there he was part of the Philadelphia Eagles and the Carolina Jaguars of the National Football League. His NFL experience continued being on the practice squad of the Detroit Lions.
Last season he was on the roster for the IFL Champions Billing Outlaws.
"I am very excited to include another player with background in the NFL. His experience being in the midst of a Championship in the IFL will pay high dividends as he fits into our team. We are expecting Jackson to be a major part of our defense with his playing abilities as well as his leadership," Head Coach Pat Pimmel comments.
The BEEF are celebrating their 12th year of Professional Indoor Football in Omaha, NE. Home games are played February through June. All home games start at 7:05pm at "The Slaughterhouse" - Omaha Civic Auditorium. The Beef are a member of the Indoor Football League, the premier indoor football league in America.
For more information about the BEEF call (402) 346-BEEF (2333) or log on to www.beeffootball.com.
Indoor Football League Stories from December 1, 2010
- Grizzlies Announce 'Kids Club' for 2011 season. - Fairbanks Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Sign Offensive Line Coach - Fairbanks Grizzlies
- Adrenaline Show Their Support for Sundogs - Arizona Adrenaline
- Spartans to Host 2nd-Annual Toy Drive - La Crosse Spartans
- Omaha Adds More Beef To Line - Omaha Beef
- Wichita Native and Former NY Jet Joins Wild - Wichita Wild
- Over a Cup of Coffee - OSC Original by Jerry Hewitt
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.