Northeast Delta Dental Eastern League All-Star Game Tickets on Sale
Manchester, N.H. - The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Double-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, have announced today that tickets to the Northeast Delta Dental Eastern League All-Star game, to be played at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium on Wednesday, July 13 at 7:05 p.m., will go on sale to the general public on Monday, May 16 at 9:00 a.m. Fans can purchase tickets by visiting the Fisher Cats Ticket Office at 1 Line Drive, Manchester, NH 03101, online at www.nhfishercats.com or by calling the Fisher Cats at (603) 641-2005 to reserve their seat for the Eastern League's Mid-Summer Classic.
"On behalf of the Fisher Cats organization, we are very excited and honored to have been selected as host of an Eastern League All-Star game," says Fisher Cats president Rick Brenner. "Preparations have begun long before this baseball season began, and the All-Star week promises to be a memorable one for all fans."
The two-day event will feature the HR Concepts Total Access All-Star Block Party at Veterans Park in Manchester on Tuesday, July 12 from 6:00-10:00 p.m. This free event is open to the public and will feature food, drink, and live entertainment, boasting New Hampshire-based trio Mama Kicks! and the live comedy of Jimmy Dunn. Fans will also be able to watch every out of the 2011 MLB All-Star game on a big screen television. There will be a variety of entertainment for children with numerous activities located around Veterans Park, and the 2011 Eastern League All-Stars will be in attendance for autograph opportunities.
The main event, the 2011 installment of the Eastern League All-Star Game, will pit the best of the Eastern League's Eastern Division against the stars of the Western Division. Each team is comprised of 24 players with all of the teams being represented by at least one pitcher and one position player. Past participants of the Eastern League All-Star Game include former Fisher Cats and current Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher Kyle Drabek along with Major League Baseball greats Vladimir Guerrero, Ryan Howard, Jon Lester, Hanley Ramirez, and Kevin Youkilis.
The Fisher Cats will be back in action at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium tonight against the New Britain Rock Cats, Double-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins, at 6:35 p.m. Tonight features a variety of promotions including the first of four CCSNH Reading Challenge Nights, Chowder Fest, and USA Subs Baseball Bingo courtesy of USA Subs.
Fans can still take advantage of the priority All-Star seating option by purchasing a season ticket, mini-ticket, or group outing package today by calling the Fisher Cats front office at (603) 641- 2005 ext. 161.
Eastern League Stories from April 27, 2011
- Altoona Outlasts Senators In Extras, 6-5 - Altoona Curve
- Big Hit Eludes Thunder In 1-0, Eleven Inning Loss - Trenton Thunder
- 'Wolves Fall to Phillies 14-6 - Erie SeaWolves
- Third Time The Charm As Squirrels Walk Off In 11, 1-0 - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Sea Dogs' Offense Leaves the Mets in the Fog - Portland Sea Dogs
- Fisher Cats Score Six in Second En Route to 11-5 Win - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Fog Forces Early Finish to B-Mets' 9-4 Loss - Binghamton Mets
- Baysox, Aeros Postponed - Bowie Baysox
- Akron Aeros / Bowie Baysox Game Postponed - Akron RubberDucks
- Erie SeaWolves Vs. Reading Phillies - Game Three of Four - Game Notes - Erie SeaWolves
- Baysox Host Country Day - Bowie Baysox
- Northeast Delta Dental Eastern League All-Star Game Tickets on Sale - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Richmond Flying Squirrels Game Notes - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Baysox Host Nascar Night - Bowie Baysox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.