Nolin, Walden Head Out
LANSING, Mich. - The Lansing Lugnuts, in conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jays, announced Thursday that pitcher Sean Nolin has been transferred to Vancouver (Short-A, Northwest League) while pitcher Marcus Walden has been transferred to Dunedin (A-Advanced, Florida State League). Both pitchers were on the Lugnuts' 7-day Disabled List.
The Lugnuts roster now comprises 25 active players and five players on the DL.
Midwest League Stories from April 7, 2011
- Kernels And Chiefs Suspended - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Defeat Kane County In 2011 Opener - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Rain Suspends Chiefs Opener After Eight Innings - Peoria Chiefs
- Defending Champs Spoil Loons Season Opener - Great Lakes Loons
- Cougars Fall in 2011 Season Opener - Kane County Cougars
- LumberKings, Bees Suspended By Rain In The 4th Inning - Clinton LumberKings
- Dragons Fall 4-0 on Opening Night - Dayton Dragons
- Sampson Perfect As TinCaps Win Opener, 2-1 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Hawks Late Rally Falls Short - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Bees and LumberKings Suspended - Burlington Bees
- Unplayable Field Conditions Postpone Whitecaps' Opener - West Michigan Whitecaps
- River Bandits Washed out on Opening Day - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Unavoidable Conditions Cause Lugs/Caps Twinbill - Lansing Lugnuts
- Dragons Gameday for April 7 - Dayton Dragons
- Nolin, Walden Head Out - Lansing Lugnuts
- Whitecaps to Offer Kosher Hot Dog Cart in 2011 - West Michigan Whitecaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.