Mouillierat Loaned to AHL's IceCaps
Boise, ID (12/6/12) - Head Coach and Director of Hockey Operations Brad Ralph announced Thursday morning that forward Kael Mouillierat has been loaned by the ECHL's Idaho Steelheads to the St. John's IceCaps of the American Hockey League.
Mouillierat has signed a PTO (professional tryout) contract with the IceCaps, who play at the highest level of minor-league hockey in North America.
This will be the third trip to the AHL for the 25-year-old Mouillierat. He skated in six games with the Texas Stars during the 2010-'11 season and then spent a good portion of last season with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers, putting up 23 points (8 goals, 15 assists) in 44 games.
Mouillierat has appeared in 117 games with the Steelheads over three-plus seasons since turning pro out of Minnesota State. In those games, Mouillierat has scored 119 points (55 goals, 64 assists), including a team-high 14 goals so far this season in 19 games.
The Steelheads are on the road this weekend, playing at Las Vegas (Friday) and Ontario (Saturday/Sunday). The team returns home on Wednesday, December 12, to take on the Alaska Aces at CenturyLink Arena in Boise.
Partial-season ticket plans are still available, including the 20-voucher "Flex Plan," starting at just $279 per plan. Fans receive 20 vouchers redeemable at their convenience for any game during the regular season with lower-bowl and upper-bowl options. Contact the Steelheads front office at 383-0080 for more information or visit the team's website at www.idahosteelheads.com.
ECHL Stories from December 6, 2012
- ECHL Transactions - December 6 - ECHL
- Road Warriors to Dye Ice Green for Holidays - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Announces Fine - ECHL
- Mouillierat Loaned to AHL's IceCaps - Idaho Steelheads
- Stingrays Captain Weller Loaned to St. John's - South Carolina Stingrays
- Colorado's Costello Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Player of the Month - ECHL
- Aces Beat Grizzlies 4-2 in Return Home - Alaska Aces
- Bulls Topple Condors, 4-1, Win Fourth Straight Home Game - San Francisco Bulls
- Alaska Breaks Third Period Tie to Beat Utah - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder tied for first in Pacific Division, Reichard earns first career shutout - Stockton Thunder
- Condors Fall in San Francisco - Bakersfield Condors
- Wranglers Blanked 1-0 by Thunder - Las Vegas Wranglers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.