Mavericks Sign Forward Evan Vossen; Trevor Kell to IR
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - The Missouri Mavericks made more roster moves Saturday as the Central Hockey League (CHL) team signed rookie forward Evan Vossen. The Mavericks have also moved forward Trevor Kell to the 14-day injured reserve.
Vossen, 26 (9/12/86), is in his rookie season after playing the previous five seasons at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. A native of Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Vossen finished 53 goals and 43 assists in 126 games with McGill. Prior to joining the Mavericks, the 6-foot, 190-pound forward played in two games this season for the Utah Grizzlies of the ECHL. Vossen will wear number 12.
The Mavs are on the road to face the Bloomington Blaze tonight. Missouri returns home on Friday, November 30 for a game against the Quad City Mallards. Tickets on are sale via Ticketmaster and parking is always free. For more information on the Missouri Mavericks visit www.MissouriMavericks.com .
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 24, 2012
- Cutthroats Top Rapid City in Another Thriller, 4-3 - Denver Cutthroats
- Thunder Win-Streak to Four with 5-4 Win over Brahmas - Wichita Thunder
- Brahmas Lose to Thunder on the Road - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Mavericks Rock Bloomington, 6-1 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mavericks Ride over Blaze - Bloomington Blaze
- Three Goal Lead Vanishes in 4-3 Loss to Mallards - Tulsa Oilers
- Mallards Rally, Drop Tulsa 4-3 - Quad City Mallards
- Thunder Make Changes as Fort Worth Looms - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Sign Forward Evan Vossen; Trevor Kell to IR - Kansas City Mavericks
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspension - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.