Mavericks' Goaltender Mike Clemente Recalled by Springfield Falcons
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Missouri Mavericks' goaltender Mike Clemente has been recalled by the American Hockey League's Springfield Falcons. Clemente was assigned to the Mavericks by Springfield prior to the season and has played in three games for Missouri with a 2-0-1 record.
"We are very excited for Mike to receive the first call-up of the season," said Mavericks' Head Coach Scott Hillman. "He has played three very strong games for us and is thought very highly of by the Springfield organization. We wish him great success in his time back in the AHL."
The Mavericks and Wichita Thunder will renew their rivalry this weekend. The teams will play in Wichita on Friday and Sunday nights, and the Mavericks will host the Thunder for their home opener on Saturday night at Independence Events Center. Tickets for all 33 regular season games on are sale now via Ticketmaster. For more information on the Missouri Mavericks visit www.MissouriMavericks.com .
Central Hockey League Stories from November 1, 2012
- Mavericks' Goaltender Mike Clemente Recalled by Springfield Falcons - Missouri Mavericks
- Rush Trade Les Reaney to Wichita Thunder for Future Considerations - Rapid City Rush
- Thunder Acquire Rights to Reaney - Wichita Thunder
- Allen's Steve Silverthorn Named Warrior/CHL Goaltender of the Month - CHL
- Blaze Acquire D-Man, Booras Named CHL Player of Month - Bloomington Blaze
- Bloomington's Jon Booras Named Easton/CHL Player of the Month - CHL
- Cutthroats Shuffle Roster, Assigned Chouinard from AHL - Denver Cutthroats
- Americans Meet & Greet this Monday in Plano - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.